Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: K50 For Sale or Trade

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
    I'm selling my K50 in really good condtion, i have about 75ft of new 5/8 cable, cable cage, and a new A17 cable and adapter. I have more need for a drum unit. Located in Northern California (Bay Area)
    i know the leg rubber crutch feet are easily replaced when they fall off, but what happened to the original gfci cordset?

how old is your k-50?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I'm not sure I will look at the sticker and see I purchased it from someone about 6 months ago I was referred to k50 and k60 by you but I can't use it much because everything I do is indoors 90% of the time, I will go take a look in a second

Comment

Rick

Don't see anything that has a date stamped on it, all stickers are in tact as well as the plaque on the unit itself. Is there anything on them that i can identify a date? The unit runs well as far as the GFI don't know where the original is but i have never had the unit shut down on me or have to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          i'll love another k-50 to go with it's other 3 brothers

toolaholic is probably right next door. if tool is reading this, he should grab it for his own use.

otherwise i'll be interested in it myself.

rick.
          Dude!?! I only wanted you to sell me ONE!! ROFL!! You damn machine hoarder!
          Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
          Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Rick

Let me know if you want to work something out or what you want for it. I'm really in need of the machine

Thanks

Comment

Rick is crazy selling a 300 for a k 50 ,,,,,,that a deal but the 300 is more a main line machine unless you get a 100 drum for it.
              Dam good machine and dam good deal either way.
              But i think Rick is crazy lol.
              Man i wish i live california right now i drive to Rick. lol

Comment

rick is not crazy. i looked at the k-50 he had and it's been ridden hard and put away wet

i've been know to ship to hawaii, but the post office is know to loose my shipment

now if you want to come to california you can visit disneyland and ridgidland

i've been to both, and ridgidland is much better

find out what a shipping container cost, you might just fill it.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X