X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday I failed worse then that kid coming out of turn 4 at Indy

I had a job Sunday for a leak. It was for an old lady she walked with a walker and was kind of heavy, She had the raised toilet seat and a seat in the bathtub that wasn't used much. The place had that smell of somebody that couldn't clean themselves properly. Of coarse I fixed the leak a trained baboon could fix the leak, but I never mentioned a toilet seat bidet to her. I just wanted to get home and watch the race.

What can I say I was lazy and did her a huge injustice.

Re: Sunday I failed worse then that kid coming out of turn 4 at Indy

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
    I had a job Sunday for a leak. It was for an old lady she walked with a walker and was kind of heavy, She had the raised toilet seat and a seat in the bathtub that wasn't used much. The place had that smell of somebody that couldn't clean themselves properly. Of coarse I fixed the leak a trained baboon could fix the leak, but I never mentioned a toilet seat bidet to her. I just wanted to get home and watch the race.

What can I say I was lazy and did her a huge injustice.
    Or you did her a favor ..What is that toto thing $1200..forget it..
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

they aren't all made by toto and they aren't all $1200.00. breid..................

Comment

Send her a hand held bidet mike, all will be well.

If you see her drinking out of it like a sports drink, you failed her twice.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I saw the new Intelli seat at costco $199.99 looks good!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            I saw the new Intelli seat at costco $199.99 looks good!
            i saw it, i bought it and it looks too good to be true. all i need to do is install it.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Rick get that thing hooked up and let me know how it works. Is it an electric unit?

Comment

TOTO makes the most reliable unit by far. But you can get a very cheep unit for under $100. However $1200 would be a small price to pay for something so important.

There are 2 things that can happen that will let you understand what I'm talking about.

1. Start useing one then you will see how great they are.
                2. Have somebody else have to wipe your azz.
                Then that $1200 will seem reasonable.

Comment

TOTO makes the most reliable unit by far. But you can get a very cheep unit for under $100. However $1200 would be a small price to pay for something so important.

There are 2 things that can happen that will let you understand what I'm talking about.

1. Start useing one then you will see how great they are.
                  2. Have somebody else have to wipe your azz.
                  Then that $1200 will seem reasonable.
                  If someone cannont wipe their own *** I seriously doubt they can
                  operate a toto washlet bidet / carwash
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hey Rick get that thing hooked up and let me know how it works. Is it an electric unit?
                    it's electric and with remote. i think the only thing it's missing is the deodorizer.

has the heated seat, heated water and heated fan.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      it's electric and with remote. i think the only thing it's missing is the deodorizer.

has the heated seat, heated water and heated fan.

rick.
                      Holy Smokes, how can they sell it for that? Give me a review so I can recommend it our not. The most expensive units we tried were inax, they were terribly expensive but cleaned horribly, so price isn't everything.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                        If someone cannont wipe their own *** I seriously doubt they can
                        operate a toto washlet bidet / carwash
                        That is the beuity of toilet seat bidets especially with the remote controls. all you have to be able to do is push a button and you get perfectly clean. Something that toilet paper can't do. Reaching to wipe is very difficult for a big portion of our population and impossible for quite a few even though they can get to a toilet.

I think your calling a toilet seat bidet a carwash is a good example. My Grandpa can drive through a car wash but he can no longer wash his car by hand.

Maybe you don't believe me but I bet a few guys here on the forum could tell you if toiletseat bidets would be effective for people with limited range of motion.
                        Last edited by saysflushable; 06-01-2011, 07:57 AM.

Comment

That is an awkward situation... It really wasn't your responsibility though. That was a sale that the clean of heart would have made LOL.
                          Atlantic Mechanical
                          Plumbing Services We make sure a royal flush will always beat a full house.

Comment

Know way is telling somebody about the best plumbing fixture around awkward. I have helped way to many people to feel awkward talking about toilet seat bidets. Holy smokes I'm already making my living by working in there poop. what is more awkward than that.

Comment

Working...
                            X