Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You used a good toilet seat bidet !

I have no vested interest here, just my experience. I installed 2 on a large remodel in S.F. about 2 Years ago. Great Young couple from this area. They worked in Japan for 2 Years. They said all the public rest rooms have these. Both were toto washlets. I refrain from using customer's bathrooms. Porta potty at curb. She insisted, I give one a try. It is the most sanitary, human, warm experience You can imagine. I will hit costco after work and install one for My best friend of 25 Years. Least I can do for Her ,putting up with this crazy Irishman! I never thought I'd see the day, I'd use one of these! Never too old,as they say! Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Have You used a good toilet seat bidet !

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    I have no vested interest here, just my experience. I installed 2 on a large remodel in S.F. about 2 Years ago. Great Young couple from this area. They worked in Japan for 2 Years. They said all the public rest rooms have these. Both were toto washlets. I refrain from using customer's bathrooms. Porta potty at curb. She insisted, I give one a try. It is the most sanitary, human, warm experience You can imagine. I will hit costco after work and install one for My best friend of 25 Years. Least I can do for Her ,putting up with this crazy Irishman! I never thought I'd see the day, I'd use one of these! Never too old,as they say! Tool
    I just told a plumber today to get that cosco model. I can't even come close to that price with my deals I get from distributors. I hope it works good. maybe the start of a healthier country is finally starting. congradulations.

Comment

i guess i should test drive the costco model before they sell out.

then again how many come in a pallet

my brother in law is interested. i told him to try it with an extension cord before he hires the electrician to install an outlet by the toilet.

i did by a bunch of soft close toilet seats a while back from costco and they are a great design.

you can never go wrong at costco.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        i guess i should test drive the costco model before they sell out.

my brother in law is interested. i told him to try it with an extension cord before he hires the electrician to install an outlet by the toilet.

It sure would help me if you could compare it to the TOTO. It might be a model I have tried that they private labled.

Comment

Looks like they are a snitch to install.

Comment

looks like our own mike aka saysflushable and his sidekick ken / jon crapper.

you would think after 400 installs, he would have it down to under 30 minutes.

ever hear of cardboard for the floor? and sun block for the neck

you should have used the video for the roundup video.

entertaining to say the least.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

YouTube - ‪Hilarious Funny Plumber Installs a Toilet Seat Bidet‬‏

i think you're calling my daughter a germ a phoebe. it's a phobe

rick and joey
              phoebe it is

Comment

YouTube - ‪Hilarious Funny Plumber Installs a Toilet Seat Bidet‬‏

i think you're calling my daughter a germ a phoebe. it's a phobe

rick and joey
                You have seen me spell. I'm glad thats all you caught. I'm pretty sure It was Joey that caught the mistake, but it was nice she signed your name also Rick..

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                  You have seen me spell. I'm glad thats all you caught. I'm pretty sure It was Joey that caught the mistake, but it was nice she signed your name also Rick..
                  Yes, it was me. He signed my name to save himself from the embarrassment I was going to put him through pretending he caught it!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

What happen to the $200.00 Bidets? I sent a plumber to Costco and all they had were 400 and 600 dollar models. He even checked on line. You guys in California getting special deals or what.

Comment

What happen to the $200.00 Bidets? I sent a plumber to Costco and all they had were 400 and 600 dollar models. He even checked on line. You guys in California getting special deals or what.
                      there are none left at my few costco stores too.

1 thing i found is if they have it today, buy it as they will not have it tomorrow.

if i come across any tomorrow in another part of town, i'll stock up and you can get 1 from me.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

there are none left at my few costco stores too.

1 thing i found is if they have it today, buy it as they will not have it tomorrow.

if i come across any tomorrow in another part of town, i'll stock up and you can get 1 from me.

rick.
                        great rick. i talked to the plumber friday so i'm sure he hasn't bought one anyware yet. I would say get an elongated. Thanks Rick

Comment

great rick. i talked to the plumber friday so i'm sure he hasn't bought one anyware yet. I would say get an elongated. Thanks Rick
                          Elongated? Now, we're in trouble with NOW!
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                          X