X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service tee at gas meter

I know it is always to be left as is. I just have never seen what the process is to keep on the gas,while they work. Thanks
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Service tee at gas meter

they carry a high pressure bottle of compressed natural gas, and regulator. they have an internal expansion plug that hangs up in the first nipple that supplies the gas to the property. this whole process is connected while it is live and using a rubber bag to contain the gas and bleed off the trapped air while connecting the plug.

an interesting process to prevent relighting all the pilot lites.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Pages 17-19 are pictures of one of the local Manitoba Hydro gas division techs doing this. http://www.cga.ca/events/documents/37.pdf

My meter was changed last fall and unfortunately the tech doing the change did not use his kit as it would have been interesting to watch him set it up in person.

Comment

That is an Awesome presentation ! And I like the Lil Guy at the end. Hope You contribute often! You just brougrt a lot to the table ! Thanks Tool.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X