X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulated wirsbo tubing for heat

I am looking for sleeved and insulated. I can't find it where there are 2 lines insualted and sleeved in one sleeve..The contractor on the job today said thats what we might be running for these air handler units..It would be nice to pull one pieces of 2" back to the boiler room and it has 2 -3/4" inside it ..Any help is appreciated..Thanks again
    Last edited by OLD1; 06-09-2011, 09:36 PM.
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Insulated wirsbo tubing for heat

Pretty sure it's made. Used mostly in outdoor water stove applications here. Two PEX pipes in one corrugated pipe with insulation inside. I'm not sure if Wirsbo/Uponor makes a "2 in 1" though.

Here's just one type. NOT Wirsbo/Uponor. Find out how to Install a Shaver Outdoor Wood Furnace-Boiler

Good luck.

J.C.

Comment

Yeah the closest I could come up with is called ThermoPEX ..Mostly used for outdoor furnace , .centralboiler.com..I imagine I will have to go with the wirsbo that is a single insulated roll and deal with it..Thanks
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I thought I had seen it.

Uponor EcoFlex.

Uponor Professional

J.C.

Comment

Working...
        X