• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is South Coast Equipment?

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    we only let her think she's the boss.

i wear the pants in the family

rick.
    Ok, big talker. Remember this when you mysteriously get the poops!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Ok...that was funny! lol

Comment

So sad he hasn't caught on yet that you have led him to believe he wears the pants.

Mrs. J: "That's right honey, your the boss..... Don't forget to take out the trash."

Rick: "Huh, oh yeah, ok. Duhhhh....."

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Why don't some of you get together and send some information to some of those local TV news stations that have an "On Your Side" investigation team. I bet one of them will bite. And it will be good to put a face on the person and see them squirm a little.

J.C.
          For every tush there is a seat. As long as people see this great deal as something they cannot turn down, this company will have business. All this info was easily accessible before every one of these guys got involved and yet they got involved anyway, because it was such a great deal!
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

For every tush there is a seat. As long as people see this great deal as something they cannot turn down, this company will have business. All this info was easily accessible before every one of these guys got involved and yet they got involved anyway, because it was such a great deal!
            For every chicken wing, there is a sauce.

J.C.

Comment

Before I found this forum, I almost got sucked in by Suncoast and their killer deals. But before I purchase anything major, I search for reviews online and found that their equipment was junk, and when I came here the rest of the guys confirmed it.

Comment

Just thought I would post this here, too. Based on my internet skills, this is a big deal for me.

I got screwed by SCE and did a little investigating.
                Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-13-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                  I have these nice big windows on each side on my fireplace that let the sunshine shine down on one of the best plumbers you'll ever have the pleasure of reading their posts. I dont have children that I know of. lol.

I'm in no way insulting anyone by any of my posts. I'm in a wonderful mood and thanks for caring enough to offer a hug but I politely decline.
                  You 2 crack Me up! You're about even so far, by My count. How long have You 2 been married ?
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill
                    Do you even read the links/posts before you spout your drivel ...lol Or do you just choose to show your ignorance through posting without getting informed, may be time to work on those reading comprehension skills...
                    Sure I read the links and the posts. I will try to do better especially when it concerns posts or threads that your posting on. I can see I'm dealing with a very intelligent guy who is sensitive and I dont want to be blamed for running you away from the forum or being mean to you. I have experience dealing with aggressive type individuals from volunteer work I do from time to time and the best thing is not to be too confrontational with them....like I'm being with you. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Comment

Great Job Irving Plumbing! I feel if we all pool or $$ together . We can afford at least 2 unmanned drones. Shouldn't be a problem.
                      Thanks to Oakland's Barbra Lee. Come Dec. I can get direct flights from Oakland to Cuba. 1962 I was a Marine Corps Private at
                      N.A.S. Jacksonville on alert waiting to invade Cube , And Meet some Russians. Some stinger,s Be nice for X Mass.Drones Anyone ?
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                        Sure I read the links and the posts. I will try to do better especially when it concerns posts or threads that your posting on. I can see I'm dealing with a very intelligent guy who is sensitive and I dont want to be blamed for running you away from the forum or being mean to you. I have experience dealing with aggressive type individuals from volunteer work I do from time to time and the best thing is not to be too confrontational with them....like I'm being with you. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
                        OK Bill n Master, You are both great Guys ! I Myself, am soo guilty of not not reading all the content of the post ! I needed to here this ! I am way to quick to fire off some snarky comment! Will try to improve My people skills! Sorry to all for this in the Past! I was told by a sweet old lady, with a smile ,as Her Son Mike and I were heading off to the pub. Kevin, I believe Irishman Mature late in life" Nailed It! No offense Master, this is about Me! Be well Tool

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          OK Bill n Master, You are both great Guys ! I Myself, am soo guilty of not not reading all the content of the post ! I needed to here this ! I am way to quick to fire off some snarky comment! Will try to improve My people skills! Sorry to all for this in the Past! I was told by a sweet old lady, with a smile ,as Her Son Mike and I were heading off to the pub. Kevin, I believe Irishman Mature late in life" Nailed It! No offense Master, this is about Me! Be well Tool
                          I was being sarcastic in my responses. All of them to be clear. I have the right to post my opinion if I dont degrade or disrespect anyone. I haven't done that....I'm just a tad bit sacastic somtimes as we all are. I dont think it deserves being talked to the way OKBILL talked to me.....but if I respond back with the same type comments I would be blamed for ALL of it....so I dont. It obvious the guy cant take anyone disagreeing with him. He perceives that as a threat or an insult. Thats a personal choice he has made and it makes life a struggle and a conflict. Its easy to agree on disagreeing for most but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill
                            Yawn.... 1793 posts in 11 months=169.909 posts per month or 5.43 posts per day I'm gonna guess by those numbers you are missing out on daylight but you can see it from under your bridge... Get out a bit more, call and make up with your alienated children they miss you, take off those bitter colored glasses and make peace with the world. Your attempt at a hijack while attempting to insult your host only makes you look petty and sad.

Need a Hug?
                            This is the post I'm refering to. This guy is over-the-top. I wonder what was running through this guys mind as he typed that post and looked up my post counts etc etc. and to bring any possible children that I may or may not have. I dont get the part about the colored glasses but I do have some very nice sunglasses,maybe thats what he is talking about. lol

At this point in the thread I had only made ONE post on the thread......I dont think making one comment is trying to hijack a thread. If anyone can read through my posts and find anything remotely close to the disrespect that I have received on this thread please bring it to my attention in quotes.

Ps. OkBill you need a tag for your lil' trailer before you get a ticket. lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Irvine Plumbing;347845]Just thought I would post this here, too. Based on my internet skills, this is a big deal for me.

I wouldn't be worrying too much about your internet skills, that was a darn good post.
                              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Last edited by NHMaster3015; 06-12-2011, 12:40 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X