Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is South Coast Equipment?

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    I think the point of this whole discussion is that scum bags are out there and even the best of us can get suckered into things once in awhile. Most of the experiences I have had on Ebay have been positive but they have not been large purchases either, usually MGB parts or motorcycle parts. company wise I never buy anything online. It all comes from local suppliers and I do pay more but I sleep better also. Thanks to Irvine for that great bit of research.
    I typically do not buy garbage of any kind. If its not a descent product I dont buy it period. I think thats why I'm not so bitter about people ripping people off that sell junk to begin with.....especially when the seller is online. Just remember to pay with a credit card when your dealing with people you do not know anything about. The seller in question has horrible feedback......so its not like its not obvious they sell crap and do not conduct business on my level.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill
      I'm of the belief that god gave us 2 ears and one mouth with the intent that we should listen /read twice as much as we should talk...

Though I'm not the forum police you have demonstrated your particular brand of social deficiency on more then one occasion and from what I hear on more then this forum, thus my candor.

You caused mild offense and when it was brought to your attention you choose to stay even after you freely admitted you had noting to contribute to the thread BUT everyone needed to know how TheMaster felt just the same (a reoccurring theme)...

Your use of logical fallacy while being mildly entertaining to the masses demonstrates a lack of self esteem. Do you really think the pancake thing is just people being randomly mean because they are on the internet or are they trying to let you know you are exhibiting a socially deficient behavior?

A serious thread that was dealing with a real world issue where real people had been defrauded, next time choose where you troll a little more wisely.

Or just keep doing what you are doing but don't feign innocence when you are called out on it.

Yes your just setting everyone straight on SouthCoast Equipment and on Themaster......your just being a great guy aren't you. Your over the top and a wee bit aggressive. Its just a forum sport!!!

Their feedback speaks for itself.......So I dont see why you think your telling everyone a big secret.

Comment

Thanks Okiebill I appreciate your post and found it very interesting and informative. Before I bought my sewer camera I actually looked at their stuff, glad I didn't buy anything from them. Thanks again!

Comment

this is a very important thread that got sidetracked. i would appreciate if everyone would delete the post on this thread if it has nothing to do with south coast. it really makes us look worse than south coast equipment.

there are times when we all go off subject, but this thread should not be 1 of them.

so please, if there is nothing constructive to add to this thread, please delete the post that are useless and distracting. that goes for everyone including joey. and yes i will delete this post too when it's all cleaned up.

thanks, and i do appreciate that it will get done.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            this is a very important thread that got sidetracked. i would appreciate if everyone would delete the post on this thread if it has nothing to do with south coast. it really makes us look worse than south coast equipment.

there are times when we all go off subject, but this thread should not be 1 of them.

so please, if there is nothing constructive to add to this thread, please delete the post that are useless and distracting. that goes for everyone including joey. and yes i will delete this post too when it's all cleaned up.

thanks, and i do appreciate that it will get done.

rick.
            The entire thread is a conflict. You have a companies website forum that sells drain and sewer equipment being Ridge allowing their forum to post negative comments about another business that also sells sewer and drain equipment and it goes as far to allow personal information about the owner and even his high school son. Then you ask Ridge to edit the thread. Proving they knew about and controlled its content. I wouldn't call that smart.

Comment

[QUOTE=PLUMBER RICK;348038]this is a very important thread that got sidetracked. i would appreciate if everyone would delete the post on this thread if it has nothing to do with south coast. it really makes us look worse than south coast equipment.

I'll go first...............
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                The entire thread is a conflict. You have a companies website forum that sells drain and sewer equipment being Ridge allowing their forum to post negative comments about another business that also sells sewer and drain equipment and it goes as far to allow personal information about the owner and even his high school son. Then you ask Ridge to edit the thread. Proving they knew about and controlled its content. I wouldn't call that smart.
                not really, i'm asking all those that posted, including yourself, on this thread that have nothing relevant to add, to please remove their own threads.

the negative comments are nothing more than real life feedback. if they didn't do us wrong, they wouldn't be where they are now.

if they really want to try to defend their actions, i would be the first to debate them on it.

remember i have the copy of their bounced check. i doubt any one of us would be lying about the facts.

there are regulars and first time posters that have added to this thread. it must be working as all it takes is an internet search to back up the facts.

all i'm asking for is to eliminate the threads that are off topic and allow the forum to work and expose them for what they are. not asking the mods to do it, but the members to fix it.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

not really, i'm asking all those that posted, including yourself, on this thread that have nothing relevant to add, to please remove their own threads.

the negative comments are nothing more than real life feedback. if they didn't do us wrong, they wouldn't be where they are now.

if they really want to try to defend their actions, i would be the first to debate them on it.

remember i have the copy of their bounced check. i doubt any one of us would be lying about the facts.

there are regulars and first time posters that have added to this thread. it must be working as all it takes is an internet search to back up the facts.

all i'm asking for is to eliminate the threads that are off topic and allow the forum to work and expose them for what they are. not asking the mods to do it, but the members to fix it.

rick.
                  I read your post to say.."Delete" so I figured since members cant "delete" that you where requesting Ridge delete it. Rick some people dont care if your name is rick the plumber they will rip you off like the next guy. You can file a dispute within time frames with paypal. If you dont follow the rules then they cant help you. After 45 days its over as far as they are concerned. thats why you link your paypal account to a credit card and not a bank account. next time when the seller does not deliver on time always open a dispute to start a record of correspondence.

And no I'm not deleteing my posts. theres no need to delete them. I dont see a problem.

Comment

i really doubt you have as much experience as i do when it comes to ebay. and i know there are few that have as much invested in ebay.

yes i field a complaint and yes i use a credit card.

but when you talk directly to the owner nick, and they swear they will come through, they just needed more time since they were overwhelmed with the sales. they claimed they sold over 400 on an auction that was limited to 100. by filing a complaint, they claim they would not deliver my jetter. that they would have to refund my money.

the point being is that i bid and won the auction. i didn't bid to give them an interest free loan for 60+ days. i bid and won to get the jetter i paid for that was suppose to get delivered in 10-15 days.

i also filed with my cc company. i did everything i was suppose to, but in the end all i got was lies and more lies. even a bounced check for a company that is suppose to be financially stable.

ebay threw them off too.

yes i finally got my money back after pursuing it. but i know for a fact others didn't. i have no way to tell if anyone ever got the jetter as when ebay closed their account, they also closed the feedback.

as you can see from the few that actually posted here who have hands on dealings with sce, they too got nothing for their money.

so if you still really feel your post are accurate and contribute to the discussion at hand, you really need to rethink. all they've done is get others to contribute nothing productive.

if you really want to do good, remove all your off topic post and others will follow.

how about you call sce and talk to nick. see if he has anything to say to defend his company. let him make good on all the bad he has done to others.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

i really doubt you have as much experience as i do when it comes to ebay. and i know there are few that have as much invested in ebay.

yes i field a complaint and yes i use a credit card.

but when you talk directly to the owner nick, and they swear they will come through, they just needed more time since they were overwhelmed with the sales. they claimed they sold over 400 on an auction that was limited to 100. by filing a complaint, they claim they would not deliver my jetter. that they would have to refund my money.

the point being is that i bid and won the auction. i didn't bid to give them an interest free loan for 60+ days. i bid and won to get the jetter i paid for that was suppose to get delivered in 10-15 days.

i also filed with my cc company. i did everything i was suppose to, but in the end all i got was lies and more lies. even a bounced check for a company that is suppose to be financially stable.

ebay threw them off too.

yes i finally got my money back after pursuing it. but i know for a fact others didn't. i have no way to tell if anyone ever got the jetter as when ebay closed their account, they also closed the feedback.

as you can see from the few that actually posted here who have hands on dealings with sce, they too got nothing for their money.

so if you still really feel your post are accurate and contribute to the discussion at hand, you really need to rethink. all they've done is get others to contribute nothing productive.

if you really want to do good, remove all your off topic post and others will follow.

how about you call sce and talk to nick. see if he has anything to say to defend his company. let him make good on all the bad he has done to others.

rick.
                      I have enough experience with ebay/paypal to know to never drop a dispute until I'm satisfied or with a credit card company no matter what I'm promised. I'm not getting what I was promised is why I filed a dispute to begin with so more promises and me to give up my rights is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                        I have enough experience with ebay/paypal to know to never drop a dispute until I'm satisfied or with a credit card company no matter what I'm promised. I'm not getting what I was promised is why I filed a dispute to begin with so more promises and me to give up my rights is not acceptable.
                        once again, i bid and won the auction on the jetter. if i wanted to give him an interest free loan for 60+ days, then i wouldn't have pursued trying to get the jetter.

the $120.00 is a drop in the bucket. the jetter is what i wanted.

remember i got a refund by putting the pressure on him. others coming here are looking for advise. and all you're doing is defending him and distracting from the topic at hand.

i'll ask you a third time and then done with you. please remove your off topic post. yes if you know anything about the forum, you can edit them, or delete them. the call is yours.

done debating with you. if nick wants to come on and debate, i'll be thrilled to discuss it with him just as others who have been ripped off would be too.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

once again, i bid and won the auction on the jetter. if i wanted to give him an interest free loan for 60+ days, then i wouldn't have pursued trying to get the jetter.

the $120.00 is a drop in the bucket. the jetter is what i wanted.

remember i got a refund by putting the pressure on him. others coming here are looking for advise. and all you're doing is defending him and distracting from the topic at hand.

i'll ask you a third time and then done with you. please remove your off topic post. yes if you know anything about the forum, you can edit them, or delete them. the call is yours.

done debating with you. if nick wants to come on and debate, i'll be thrilled to discuss it with him just as others who have been ripped off would be too.

rick.
                          Ok so you bid on a jetter worth over 1,000 prolly and you won it for $120.00 and your mad you didn't get it . ok I understand. You did eventually get your money back. now your complaining that you gave him a loan for 60 days. Thats how it works most of the time when you think your going to get somthing for nothing. Over 120.00 that you eventually was refunded? Are you serious? lifes too short to get bent over things like that. We all must have realistic expectations in life or we have problems like this.

Comment

I agree the message is more important then the distraction, posts deleted.

Comment

Please everyone just ignore the clown.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                                Please everyone just ignore the clown.
                                But what about the smell

Comment

Working...
                                X