X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is South Coast Equipment?

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    But what about the smell

I'm jealous, you have the new "smellOvision" computer! You may have to call tech support.

Comment

I love you guys! lol
      Very good thread! This is what we need. We all watch out for each other.
      Keep up the good work fella's!

Comment

I cant believe your posting this kid. this is not the owners son. I know them. and all the other companies are not owned by them either. look at the public records.
        the plumbing forum is better than a comedy show. You are ruining the ridgid forum

Read what ridgid states about there forum below. remember this is a ridgid tool forum. you should probably stick to talking about ridgid.

RIDGE TOOL COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE USE OF THE SITE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK[/B]

Ridge Tool Company is a subsidiary of Emerson Electric Co. (“Emerson”)

Comment

I cant believe your posting this kid. this is not the owners son. I know them. and all the other companies are not owned by them either. look at the public records.
          the plumbing forum is better than a comedy show.

RIDGE TOOL COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE USE OF THE SITE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK[/B]

Comment

Rick get over it you stated you had been fully refunded. no crime
            the plumbing forum is better than a comedy show. You are ruining the ridgid forum

Read what ridgid states about there forum below. remember this is a ridgid tool forum. you should probably stick to talking about ridgid.

Comment

I wonder who that guy is LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Forums LasVegasPlumber, Why don't you take some time and tell us a little about yourself

I had a feeling we would see someone From the Henderson NV area... Amazing coincidence that you "Know Them" in reference to the companies / folks mentioned in this thread.

When you are done playing games let us know and we can talk about these issues like adults.

I started this thread and intend to keep it going unless I'm shown I have been mistaken in which case I will make a full apology.

Care to refute the information provided?

I added screen captures to Post #1 in this thread to help clarify the information up to this point.

Again welcome to the Ridgid Forum "LasVegasPlumber"
                Last edited by OkieBill; 06-13-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                  Welcome to the Forums LasVegasPlumber, Why don't you take some time and tell us a little about yourself

I had a feeling we would see someone From the Henderson NV area... Amazing coincidence that you "Know Them" in reference to the companies / folks mentioned in this thread.

When you are done playing games let us know and we can talk about these issues like adults.

I started this thread and intend to keep it going unless I'm shown I have been mistaken in which case I will make a full apology.

Care to refute the information provided?

I also noticed that since this post most of my links have busted or pictures are being removed... Thank goodness I have them screen captured and will have them up shortly.

Again welcome to the Ridgid Forum "LasVegasPlumber"
                  What possibly could the guy say that would change anything? That he is sorry and will not do it again? Whats the end resolution your looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by las vegas plumber View Post
                    Rick get over it you stated you had been fully refunded. no crime

is this really you nick or 1 of your known aliases

care to take back your rubber check for the jetter you were suppose to sell me and the other 100 ebay buyers, or as you and your sidekicks said the other 400 that ebay allowed to go through.

tell me how you could have possibly sold 400 units when you had to call and take down credit card info a few days later as you only accepted a credit card and no paypal?

once again another alias that you're not smart enough to use a different hometown and still dumb enough to call yourself a plumber yet list your occupation as a salesman.

things haven't changed except your address. before long the whole entire plumbing community will know to stay far far away from you and your toy camera company and toy jetters.

grow up and act like a real businessman and not a con artist and thief.

you have my number, call me and tell me why you ripped me and hundreds of others off. waiting to hear another set of lies.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

This thread is now closed
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                      X