X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is South Coast Equipment?

I will let the information speak for itself.... (I have added screen captures current as of June 13, 2011 )

We have established that South Coast Equipment (SCE) is now Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada
    (http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t8994-4/)

Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada has purchased a pump and dump EBAY entity (A company that was made selling small random items to an established network of others doing the exact same thing with the goal of selling these new entities with an already established history and feedback rating, This is why the seller names don't match the company names)

The Web As I have found so Far...

Sewer Equipment companty of Nevada is now selling "PB series Cameras" (PB standing for PROBUILT)

Notice the equipment pictures are amazingly similar from another ebay seller "KILFIM"

Seller KILFIM is calling themselves "Phase one technologies" and is selling "PROBUILT sewer cameras"
    SEWER PIPE DRAIN CLEANER INSPECTION CAMERA SYSTEM *NEW* | eBay

Interestingly enough Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada is selling PROBUILT sewer cameras on another site (Overstock.com) and amazingly enough his username on this site is "Probuiltools"
    Overstock Auctions Sewer Pipe Cleaner Video Inspection Camera Item 46593725

It would appear that "SECN" and KILMIM /Phase One Technologies are part of the same tangled web
    Find Your Distributor : Pro-Built Tools, Online Store

Amazingly enough if you look at the homepage of this company they show they are selling South Coast Equipment.

(Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada / South Coast Equipment)and (KILFIM/Phase One technologies) are from the same area of southern California and appear to be connected.

Could "Probuilttools" Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada and Phase One Technologies be connected through the original South Coast Equipment??? (examine links provided above)

More amazing still is the fact that the Ebay Seller KILFIM recently sold their ebay company that by their history specialized in selling Guitar Pick-ups to Phase One technologies who now are a highly rated Probuilt sewer camera seller...

I find it interesting that Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada and Phase One technologies both as Ebay sellers were formed in the exact same misleading manner. If you want a good laugh read the feedback history of ebay seller KILFIM and wish them luck selling their first sewer camera...

To elaborate on who the owner of Southcoast Equipment is (Thanks to Irvine Plumbing)

Buyer Beware.....Ebay is not looking out for your best interests with these kinds of folks but I'm sure they love the transaction fees for all of these folks who buy and sell thousands of 5 dollar items among themselves to build these highly rated shell entities for resale
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-13-2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: The Crooks are attempting to cover their tracks

Re: Who is South Coast Equipment?

I had no idea......I'm shocked. lol

Comment

bill you know that i was 1 they tried to rip off on a jetter auction. they attempted to sell 100 jetters in a short period of time for next to nothing. of course after 60+ days of broken promises and beyond the limits of both paypal and credit card company agreements they tried to rob me and others.

they couldn't even pay me $120.00 without the check bouncing all the way back from the bank.

noting but a bunch of liars, thieves and crooks with more aliases than you can imagine.

of course they don't have the guts to come on here and explain themselves.

the more people that put out the word, the faster they go out of business or end up in jail.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

here is a link to a more detailed discussion of south coast equipment.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t8994/

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill
          This is a thread designed to help folks not get taken advantage of and that is your contribution...

Troll someplace else, maybe a pancake house
          I dont have anything to contribute to your thread because I have not had any business dealings with the company in question. So I opted to leave a comment on how I feel. Have you had any first hand business dealings with the company your trashing? If so you didn't get the garbage you paid for? The old d\saying is "buyer beware" and it holds true to everything including sewer cameras and even tools from Ridge. Ask Asstyme how and when he found out his Ridge sewer camera had illumiation compatibility issues. I dont believe it was in his paperwork. Pancakes makes a guy fat and lazy.lol

Comment

there is a difference between a product not living up to your expectations and a company that is set up with the intention of outright ripping off the customer.

ridgid has never ripped off any of us.

southcoast has a reputation of ripping people off. including me and others that i was able to communicate with.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill
              Yawn.... 1793 posts in 11 months=169.909 posts per month or 5.43 posts per day I'm gonna guess by those numbers you are missing out on daylight but you can see it from under your bridge... Get out a bit more, call and make up with your alienated children they miss you, take off those bitter colored glasses and make peace with the world. Your attempt at a hijack while attempting to insult your host only makes you look petty and sad.

Need a Hug?
              I have these nice big windows on each side on my fireplace that let the sunshine shine down on one of the best plumbers you'll ever have the pleasure of reading their posts. I dont have children that I know of. lol.

I'm in no way insulting anyone by any of my posts. I'm in a wonderful mood and thanks for caring enough to offer a hug but I politely decline.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                there is a difference between a product not living up to your expectations and a company that is set up with the intention of outright ripping off the customer.

ridgid has never ripped off any of us.

southcoast has a reputation of ripping people off. including me and others that i was able to communicate with.

rick.

Its real easy Rick. Pay with a credit card. You know this man. Its no secret those cameras are junk.

Comment

Where is everyone's common sense? Maybe I am jaded from working with teenage mother's all day. As soon as Rick told me about his "deal" I said it was a scam. But Rick wouldn't believe me. So I had no sympathy for him!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

master, we all paid by credit card. problem was i believed him/ nick that they were going do deliver as promised. i didn't buy the item to give them an interest free loan for 65 days. i bought it because i wanted the jetter. $120.00 is my weekly ice cream budget.

the truth is sce never had the intent to deliver as promised. they set this up to generate some cash and get out of town. which is exactly what they did. the local sheriffs department didn't want to get involved and neither did their bounced check department. primarily because it was a cyber crime. nick knows how to play the system and that's exactly what he did with most.

of course with me it was the principle and even if it cost me $$$$ i was going to get my money back from him.

just hate to see others not as fortunate as me get taken.

not sure if ebay or paypal has pursued it. i do know they shut down their original site on ebay.

all we can do is warn everybody that does some research.

rick.
                    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 06-12-2011, 12:58 AM.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i bought it because i wanted the jetter. $120.00 is my weekly ice cream budget. rick.
                      That's a lot of ice cream my man.

Pennsylvania has some killer ice cream in my area, and one of those places is 2 minutes from me.
                      Their challenge is called the "oinker" which is 7-10 scoops of ice-cream and all the toppings you can imagine. Could you do it?

Comment

Last edited by NHMaster3015; 06-12-2011, 12:39 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          do they make pancake flavor ?
                          That might be some good ice cream!

Why don't some of you get together and send some information to some of those local TV news stations that have an "On Your Side" investigation team. I bet one of them will bite. And it will be good to put a face on the person and see them squirm a little.

J.C.

Comment

I have not been brave enough to try Denny's Maple bacon Sundae Denny's Introduces a Maple Bacon Sundae - Bacon Bacon Bacon - Eater National
                            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                              I have not been brave enough to try Denny's Maple bacon Sundae Denny's Introduces a Maple Bacon Sundae - Bacon Bacon Bacon - Eater National
                              Oh if they could only put it in a wrapper where I could get it at the gas station and eat it in the truck.....

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X