X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty old w.h. Faster ?

Thinking, Plug one port , Using My Gas Pressure schrader valve set up,to blow it out with air compressor. proly read it here! Tanks impatient old fart.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Empty old w.h. Faster ?

that pretty much turns it into a 50 gallon fire extinguisher.

adam and i are now using a 3/4'' 1/2hp transfer pump. his is a harbor freight that he's happy with.

air works, but the pump seems to be better. especially with a leaker. doesn't create pressure in the heater to cause it to continue leaking.

time to take your disney car on a road trip down south to visit us in action. had lunch with the crew yesterday. adam and steve/ rookie.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Been using the wayne transfer pumps since I got into the trade. Probably the quickest and easiest way to drain water heaters.

Comment

Awesome Guys. I have a large good used spa pump spa pump i saved it My shop. Think that would work? If not , harbor freight.
        Thanks
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

adam and i are now using a 3/4'' 1/2hp transfer pump. his is a harbor freight that he's happy with.

air works, but the pump seems to be better. especially with a leaker. doesn't create pressure in the heater to cause it to continue leaking.

time to take your disney car on a road trip down south to visit us in action. had lunch with the crew yesterday. adam and steve/ rookie.

rick.
          Rick, Beth and I will be in Glendale June 16 th to 19 th. I've never been to L.A. before.

Comment

Do You all pump from the hot side , or drain ? Thanks

Comment

I pump from the drain

Comment

I pump from the drain as well.

If drain is blocked because of a p.o.s. plastic valve, I have 3/4 gal. nipples set-up on either side of a ball valve that I put in on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  Rick, Beth and I will be in Glendale June 16 th to 19 th. I've never been to L.A. before.
                  i will gather up the crew and even take a shower.
                  glendale puts you in a good location for all of us. maybe we can go indoor skydiving at universal since it's around the corner.

lets keep in touch and plan on a big day o fun.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Empty old w.h. Faster ? YIPPIE KI AHH

Originally posted by plumber rick View Post
                    i will gather up the crew and even take a shower.
                    Glendale puts you in a good location for all of us. Maybe we can go indoor skydiving at universal since it's around the corner.

Lets keep in touch and plan on a big day o fun.

Rick.
                    awesome life is good !

Comment

rick.
                      Guys do You have an item # or something on that H.F. transfer pump. I just discovered I have one in Vallaejo ca.
                      only 1/2 hour away. And their having a sale tomorrow ! thanks

Comment

here you go tool. only one not on sale

Portable Utility Pump

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Portable Utility Pump

rick.
                          Dude that this is hardcore, CI body. I have a floatec utility pump but it pumps out 1/3 as quick and cost the same. Although shipping costs as much as the pump does!
                          Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
                          Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

ray go ups or fedex. the usps has a record of loosing the shipment.

you should be able to order it online.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Portable Utility Pump

rick.
                              AWESOME Brother ! New Tool! MUMS the Word to MOM! He He." Oh, Had it for Years , honey!"

Comment

Working...
                              X