X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know a disgruntled Plumber in Mobile Alabama?

Also Posted on Plumbingzone:
    I just received this email from Plumbingzone:

" Dear okiebill, Someone has tried to log into your account on Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes. The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 98.230.104.121 "

The IP is from Comcast Cable in Mobile, Alabama I can only think of One Plumber who I have made an enemy of from Mobile Alabama but that fight is over on the Ridgid Board though I bet he used to hang out over here...

LOL Watch your accounts folks...

Re: Anybody know a disgruntled Plumber in Mobile Alabama?

I think we all know who it is.

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/98.230.104.121
    Last edited by ironranger; 06-15-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Wow!

An argument is one thing...taking it to the next level and making it personal, is crossing the line.

Do we even have a Plumber from Alabama on here?

Comment

Yes we do. That IP can be corss refranced with the IP of forum members,here and over on the Plumbing Zone by the mods.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

You bet it can and I hope that will be the end of it. Ban the IP address from this site and the other and be done with it. That's some really low stuff, really bad.

Comment

IP addresses can be bounced off any of thousands of proxy servers. Accounts can be hacked by any 5th grader with a half azzed key logger. I will bet money that the person you all "know" is responsible will come up smelling like roses.

It's All About The

DRAMA
            sigpic

Comment

It's not what we don't know, but what we know that isn't so that gets us in trouble.

Comment

Doesn't matter who it is. If the IP number is also posting on this message board then BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? This kind of psychopathic behavior can not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  IP addresses can be bounced off any of thousands of proxy servers. Accounts can be hacked by any 5th grader with a half azzed key logger. I will bet money that the person you all "know" is responsible will come up smelling like roses.

It's All About The

DRAMA
                  I don't know NH. I just can't picture a couple of hackers deciding to get Okiebill on the PlumbingZone. Not that he's not a huge target in the big picture of the world and all.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I don't know NH. I just can't picture a couple of hackers deciding to get Okiebill on the PlumbingZone. Not that he's not a huge target in the big picture of the world and all.

J.C.
                    I quit smoking so I'm a bigger target then I used to be and my knee jerk reactions don't help sometimes...

Back on topic, I have received confirmation of the source IP from 2 other forums moderators so we know who the offending individual is.

I imagine the will stay out of this thread but we all know who and what he did, talk about showing your a$$

Comment

No but I know a bunch in MD & a extremely ticked off ex-girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                        I quit smoking so I'm a bigger target then I used to be and my knee jerk reactions don't help sometimes...

Back on topic, I have received confirmation of the source IP from 2 other forums moderators so we know who the offending individual is.

I imagine the will stay out of this thread but we all know who and what he did, talk about showing your a$$

Do you have confirmation who it is? And does this person post on this site? If he does I would hope this site would ban him from posting here. He was caught red handed trying to cause harm to fellow plumbers and this can not be tolerated. I hope this forum does the right thing. If you want, send me the name, send everyone the name!

Comment

I don't think it would be a good idea to ban someone here for something done somewhere else. I think that would set a bad precedent. (Joey did i spell that right?)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            I don't think it would be a good idea to ban someone here for something done somewhere else. I think that would set a bad precedent. (Joey did i spell that right?)
                            That's true and I did have the same thought as you at first. On the other hand I also thought that if it is someone from this board and they are trying to cause harm to fellow plumbers (on this board) in such an underhanded immature way,,,,, well you know. It's just not right and imo he can't be trusted. We are brothers in the trade and need to stick up for each other. We all have our own opinions and we don't always agree but what he did crosses the line.

Comment

I can see it both ways on this issue... A line was crossed but it did not happen on Ridgid... I can be a bit of a jerk (and I was in the southcoast equipment thread) unfortunately.

I will respect whatever recommendation the moderators from the various boards make and will happily let this thread die once decisions have been made.

My apologies to everyone for starting this thread and adding to the Drama when I could have simply left it to the MODs to handle.

Sometimes we can all be a little petty I guess...

Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X