Reasons why I fired you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reasons why I fired you

Cutting a corner when I know that you have been specifically trained not too. Then lying about it.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Cutting a corner when I know that you have been specifically trained not too. Then lying about it.

J.C.
      I'm guilty

Comment

Well it's Fri, pay day. New apprentice is late 3 of the 5 days. Me ,the old Man Says "Son I don't Know how I'm going to get
        along with out You ,but I'll find out, COME MONDAY! " That's The Irish Way.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Damn right, fire his ***. These young punks damn well need to start learning how to be reliable and responsible. Did you boot him in the *** on the way out the door?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm about as Irish and garlic as they come iv shown ip with my boots around my shoulder and they're tied iv shown up with whisky on my breath iv even shown up late every time the first thing out of my mouth is I'm ready for what ever my punishment is my favioret greeting is living the dream my philosophy is i Irish I were drunk bit all in all if he's late tell him he's fired see if he pleads for his job if he does he won't do it.again if he doesn't your better with out him.

Comment

my philosophy is i Irish I were drunk bit all in all if

I assume that English classes were pretty much a waste of your time. Or were you drunk when you posted this?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                my philosophy is i Irish I were drunk bit all in all if

I assume that English classes were pretty much a waste of your time. Or were you drunk when you posted this?
                It's the way of the future..."Blast Communication"
                Born out of the texting generation

Comment

And I can see how taking 10 minutes trying to decypher it saves time LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Im not as stupid as that post makes me sound using my " smart" phone to post it picks words for u which usually as it turns out are incorrect finally figured out how to turn that off. Sorry for the inconviemce.

Comment

Ha! Them da#& phones get ya in trouble all the time! Just look at my man Brett! Just don't take any pics of your "junk "and post it on here, ok?! Ha!

Comment

I refuse to own anything that is supposed to be smarter than I am.
                        sigpic

Comment

Best invention ever made in the last fifteen years.

#1: GPS tracking for vehicles.

Good friend of mine was a senior project estimator with a large industrial contracting firm in SoCal. They would not touch a job if was less then ten million.

Concerned with job labor over-runs they installed GPS tracking on every vehicle in the company. Sales staff, service, delivery, etc... all done without the employees who were assigned the vehicles knowing about it.

Within two weeks they find out that there most experienced job foreman is running a side company installing new concrete driveways in residential homes, and charging the material to jobs he was suppose to be supervising.

Within a month they had fired at least ten people based on the ability to track the employees movement in real time.

#2: Job sight magnetic key tracker.

I don't know the company that makes this system but a buddy mine went with this service a few years back. Basically a remote logging key box in which each employee assigned to a project is given a set of color coded magnetic keys, (there the size of a thumb drive). One color used when you arrive at the job, and leave for the day. Another key used for breaks, and another used when you leave the job to run parts etc... Then once a week, usually on the weekend my buddy only has to drive by the job sight and his laptop connects to the key box and downloads the employee information. After a couple of weeks of using the system he had a very interesting employee meeting....

#3 Smart Phones:

I love the apps that are now available to tracking employees and the administrator options available through many of the Service Providers. You don't need time clocks anymore to know that your guys are showing up at a job at 6:am or not, or leaving early, etc..

I Especially like it when an employee thinks he can turn off the GPS on a unit and its automatically flagged and reported, and then automatically turned back on. Or the ability to track how fast they are driving, and pinpoint exactly the business they are in through Googles Street View.

I believe there are even some apps that will notify you if the phone is sitting idle to long in one place. For example guys taking off a job early, and leaving the phones in a JobBox, or in one persons service vehicle, while they all split in another.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                            this came as a Email but I enjoyed it,

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
                            You just have to appreciate this one. Young people forget that we old people had a career before we retired......

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time.
                            Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.
                            One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
                            "Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."
                            "Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."
                            "Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.”
                            “Yes sir, I understand your concern and I’ll try harder.”
                            Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment, “It's odd though your coming in late. I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning so late and so often?"
                            The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled.
                            He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin, "They usually saluted and said, ‘Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?’”
                            Good post enjoyed it too

Comment

Been fired for not shaving.

Been fired for my journeymans mistakes when I was a helper.

Always been hated for being soo good looking and so dang wellendowed though..

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                                Been fired for not shaving.

Been fired for my journeymans mistakes when I was a helper.

Always been hated for being soo good looking and so dang wellendowed though..
                                Name:  faca893fc1ca6115107784b23a51c63f.gif
Views: 1
Size:  6.6 KB

Comment

Working...
                                X