Hydrozion repair Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrozion repair Question

I have a hydrozion and the new rubbers to go on the inside wanted to know how to take it apart

Re: Hydrozion repair Question

are you referring to an underground earth drill using a heavy duty drill and 3/4'' screw pipe. the water adapter is leaking?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      are you referring to an underground earth drill using a heavy duty drill and 3/4'' screw pipe. the water adapter is leaking?

rick.
      Yes if you unthread the part that you hook onto the drill and the other end to the pipe there arerubber seals onthe inside to keep the water from leaking out as it spina. wanted to know if you have to press the ends out to get to the seals or if it has threads cant tell

Comment

Yes if you unthread the part that you hook onto the drill and the other end to the pipe there are rubber seals on the inside to keep the water from leaking out as it spins. wanted to know if you have to press the ends out to get to the seals or if it has threads cant tell

Comment

i'm not familar with that brand. any chance of posting a photo?

should be a brass bushing that acts as a bearing and the drive shaft/ arbor should thread into the pipe end adapter.

photo would tell us if it's similar to the perfecto brand of boring adapters.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

There is a brass bushing on both ends. The bushings is what holds the seals in., but Im not sure how the bushings come out,. If I have to punch them out or if there threaded in. I appreciate the infoRick,

Thanks Tom

Comment

There is a brass bushing on both ends. The bushings is what holds the seals in., but Im not sure how the bushings come out,. If I have to punch them out or if there threaded in. I appreciate the infoRick,

Thanks Tom

Comment

Working...
              X