Nice engineering grohe !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice engineering grohe !

was the flex twisted at all. Sometimes they get twisted during installation if there is no care taken hold the flex in place while tightening the compression nut. the stress on the plastic tubing underneath the Stainless can weaken over time....especially on the hot side b/c of the temperature. The worst I ever saw of this was a water heater flex that sprung a leak while the HO was away. they came home to a new swimming pool in the basement!

God bless your friend. So few combat vets left from WWII. My uncle just turned 90 a few months ago was infantry (MG crew) in Europe.

Comment

Re: Nice engineering grohe !

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
      was the flex twisted at all. Sometimes they get twisted during installation if there is no care taken hold the flex in place while tightening the compression nut. the stress on the plastic tubing underneath the Stainless can weaken over time....especially on the hot side b/c of the temperature. The worst I ever saw of this was a water heater flex that sprung a leak while the HO was away. they came home to a new swimming pool in the basement!

God bless your friend. So few combat vets left from WWII. My uncle just turned 90 a few months ago was infantry (MG crew) in Europe.
      Bless Your uncle , My friend just received a medal from France for His service
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X