Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been ripped off by seconddeals2011 (ebay)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you been ripped off by seconddeals2011 (ebay)

Originally posted by TheMaster
    I'd like to see this on Judge Judy. I'm not joking but I'm laughing. lol
    "Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada" is on Warm Springs just South of Sunset Station. When you guys are in Las Vegas you could go by and check out the cameras for yourself. Then afterwards hit the "Sonoma Cellar Steakhouse" at Sunset Station for an incredible steak.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick, aren't you in Cali? Which isn't to awful far from SEC is it? Just go on down thar and find out what's up.
      And take some big, biker mean angry face dude.
      Like SewerRatz...

Comment

I was curious on these posts so I looked up Seconddeals2011 on ebay and no such company showed up, could it be another spelling etc..

Oh, and who is this company, South Coast Equipment, there in Irvine Ca?

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
          I was curious on these posts so I looked up Seconddeals2011 on ebay and no such company showed up, could it be another spelling etc..

Oh, and who is this company, South Coast Equipment, there in Irvine Ca?
          Secondeals2011

SCE is a company in Irvine which sells sewer cameras. It looks like Jessi Sue Whitmore is the President and Nick Villars is a salesman. There have been multiple reviews of the equipment on the forum but this latest thread has more to do with deals gone bad on eBay.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You guys almost have the "web" figured out!! Unfortunately I am very familiar with SCE and Pro Built Tools (same people btw)...I used to make their frames and cages before I was left high and dry with some nice open Invoices!!! I know all the ins and outs of their dealings!!!

Comment

You get what you pay for.." sometimes what your left owing" If Its to good to be true it is... Why would you try and save money on ?* noname jetter or camera you either invest or you dont ? Cheap people piss me off good products cost money Thats Why wé charge what wé do!

Ps Why " las vegas plumbers" would you put sales as your occupation If your ?* plumber.. especially If your trying to upsell ?* product wé all know to be shiit.."
              Last edited by seanny deep; 01-14-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X