Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been ripped off by seconddeals2011 (ebay)

If you have been ripped off by

South Coast Equipment
    OR his new EBAY Company Seconddeals2011

Let everyone know your story
    Last edited by OkieBill; 07-14-2011, 11:06 PM. Reason: Search any thread mentioning South Coast Equipment

Re: Have you been ripped off by seconddeals2011 (ebay)

bill thanks for the heads up with their new ebay name. amazing ebay puts up with them.

you already know how south coast equipment ripped me and others off on a jetter auction.

the more people that know about it, the less victims there will be of their scams.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

To okie bill and Rick,

Are you 2 lovers? Rick you are the biggest liar. You did not get ripped off. You were refunded. You 2 need to get a room. There are many distributors who sell this product. Its not all bad. You guys are just stupid. Over 10,000 happy customers and a few complainers, nobody is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by las vegas plumber View Post
        To okie bill and Rick,

Are you 2 lovers? Rick you are the biggest liar. You did not get ripped off. You were refunded. You 2 need to get a room. There are many distributors who sell this product. Its not all bad. You guys are just stupid. Over 10,000 happy customers and a few complainers, nobody is perfect.
        JMHO, I don't have a stake in this and I don't know what yours is, but if you are a distributor or are connected with SCE in any way my advice would be to keep a low profile. I participate in other forums in other industries and from what I have seen in this type of situation it does more harm than good for a representative of a company to defend them on a discussion forum. I'm not saying they are right or you are wrong in any way, but they have a tremendous reputation on this board and slinging mud back at them for whatever reason doesn't look good and in all honesty actually will put more questions about the credibility of SCE in a lot of people's minds.

Here's an example of a growing company that simply responded incorrectly on a forum and in all likelihood damaged their business reputation beyond repair, since they did it on the biggest forum in the industry they serve.
        http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=93725

Take it for what it's worth.

Comment

To okie bill and Rick,

why don't you man up and explain why the 100 jetters you sold on ebay never got delivered. why your $120.00 check bounced from a so called multi million dollar operation, why you go by different alias, why ebay threw you off the selling site.

then you might have a leg to stand on.

but for now, all you're doing is lying and hiding behind different company names.

remember i'm not the one trying to sell junk on ebay. junk that never showed up for me or the others that you ripped off.

guys, he's in vegas. vegas is the gambling capital of the world. do you really want to roll the dice with a company knowing all you know

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
            Here's an example of a growing company that simply responded incorrectly on a forum and in all likelihood damaged their business reputation beyond repair, since they did it on the biggest forum in the industry they serve.
            http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=93725
            I thought I recognized your avatar! I've been a member on Plowsite since 2003 (I think).

I don't post much over there anymore...too many blowhards for my liking.
            Last edited by Flux; 08-02-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              I thought I recognized your avatar! I've been a member on Plowsite since 2003 (I think).

I don't post much over there anymore...too many blowhards for my liking.
              Yep, that's me in wintertime. Worst days possible when everyone else says the weather's too bad to leave home, we're out working, LOL.

I'm with you, there's a lot of good information on there but way more ego, pomp, and sass.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
                Yep, that's me in wintertime. Worst days possible when everyone else says the weather's too bad to leave home, we're out working, LOL.

I'm with you, there's a lot of good information on there but way more ego, pomp, and sass.
                I remember that thread you linked here...it wasn't a good showing on the owners part for sure.

During the winter I'll log onto plowsite just to see what the guys are saying now and then, when I'm not plowing.

Comment

To okie bill and Rick,

Ha! What a CLOWN! Does he work at Circus Circus?
                  Is that place even still around? Probably changed their name like that Bozo!
                  Last edited by nobackfall; 08-02-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

To okie bill and Rick,

It is not all bad.
                    Curiously, what do you sell that you consider bad? And to continue with that line of thought, why do you sell it?

nobody is perfect.
                    I detect regret. Then, why not try to change things? Why don't you attempt to contact him and resolve this issue?

Comment

South Coast Equipment. Best camera system I ever bought for the price. May not be a ridgid, but it is definitely worthy if you treat it right. I've had one now for 5 years and the only thing that has happened is I broke the sapphire when I hit it in the pipe to hard. My fault.
                      Mr. Rick, obviously you don't realize I'm not SCE, I know them and I buy equipment from them. they have treated me very fair. Most of the complainers on here I would have to assume don't like paying for repairs when it is there own fault. SCE has covered all warranty issues with us just fine. So when it comes to j ck sses like you. I will definitely stand in and help them.

This is a Ridgid tool website. Ridgid is great, but there are cheaper alternatives to get you started.

Comment

South Coast Equipment. Best camera system I ever bought for the price. May not be a ridgid, but it is definitely worthy if you treat it right. I've had one now for 5 years and the only thing that has happened is I broke the sapphire when I hit it in the pipe to hard. My fault.
                        Mr. Rick, obviously you don't realize I'm not SCE, I know them and I buy equipment from them. they have treated me very fair. Most of the complainers on here I would have to assume don't like paying for repairs when it is there own fault. SCE has covered all warranty issues with us just fine. So when it comes to j ck sses like you. I will definitely stand in and help them.

This is a Ridgid tool website. Ridgid is great, but there are cheaper alternatives to get you started.
                        for someone that claims that they don't work for south coast equipment, you sure do know a lot about my situation. how is that possible how do you have my personal information that no legitimate company would reveal to their so called customers.

the more you post, the more we know you're a liar. keep digging yourself deeper and deeper and everyone on and off the forum will know you're a con man and a thief.

tell me why you took my money for 50+ days and never delivered the jetter. why your so called refund check bounced? why you never called me and the times i attempted to call, all i got was the run around?

you want me to keep going?

how about the fact that ebay threw you off and closed your account under south coast equipment.

how about the ones that contacted me that also never received their jetter.

remember i'm the customer that paid you in full and you never delivered. and i wasn't the only one that got nothing.

you obviously know how to contact me since you have an in with the company you claim to have nothing to do with

remember i'm not the one that created the threads, just adding to what was already stated with my own hands on experience.

care to follow up, and post more lies about you and your affiliation with the company

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

You're obviously lying. I will never buy SCE JUNK, sorry. Learn to tell the truth and you may end up with a little credibility in the future.

Comment

I'm sorry but SCE cameras suck I should know I had two. Crappy push rod picture would flicker.
                            Cheap parts. Both units failed and I baby my cameras.
                            Rod
                            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                            http://unclognh.com
                            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

las vegas plumber - 06-19-2011 05:50 PM
                              The O mighty rick did not get ripped off. Who cares what you talk about. All the info you children are posting are completely wrong. Again look at public records and do your own research. Most of the garbage posted on this site for plumbers is soap opera bs. Do you guys have jobs?
                              BBB review shows b- with 13 complaints in the last 3 years. Company has over 10,000 customers world wide, all contractors and plumbers. Revenues are 5 million plus.
                              By the research ive done, even if they upset 500 out of 10,000 that would make there satisfaction rate 99.5%. Not everyone has a bad experience rick. You by all means are not perfect. Look at Toyota trying to short cut there safety in production. They screwed 100s of thousands. There not bad either but im sure they will eventually make good and move on. Its people like you who make it tough. and quit lying, you got refunded. that does not sound crooked to me. Get a life !!! and move on !!!

LVplumber

how about the feedback from sce/ jessisue43 at a 92.3% out of 864 feedbacks. would have been much lower had ebay not shut you down. don't believe me, look for yourself eBay My World - jessisue43

i guess your research and what is public on ebay don't jive

so either ebay is lying or you're lying

my money's on ebay being correct

rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X