X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borzit boring Machine

I broke the Hex shaft. Called Jim Hill the owner,inventor,and actually got to pick His Brain. He is over nighting a new 440 heat treated shaft . 4 times stronger than the original. He walked Me through the process. Great Service. Of course I could have just sent it back but I'm an impatient Irishman. I was way to rough in hard dry clay!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Borzit boring Machine

that's why i like my water booring setup. no drilling. just high pressure water jetting.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

That May be true Rick, but some of Us out here don't have Your tool allowance !

For $199 a guy can bore under a slab or griveway for pipe. NOT BAD! SOLID CONSTRUCTION !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

but you do own a pressure washer?

all you need is a hose with pipe and a nozzle connected to your pressure washer.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

What I like about the Borzit is it only uses a small amount of water,and spoils [ dirt] is compressed to the sides of the drilled hole. No dirt comes out! I don't want cavitation under a slab or driveway. Also I'm working pretty clean with only a small amount of water.

Comment

believe it or not. the jetter uses less water than the borzit.

remember i have them both and use them both. even have 8 stitches in my brow to prove it

you could easily water bore then pull back with the borzit cutter of choice.

next dinner, i'll make you a drawing

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I like my borzit! I have never really bonded with my water boring tool, everytime I use it the ground has so many rocks (big ones) That it deflects and tries to come to the surface. So Now I use the borzit for easy quick jobs and my air mole for anything longer.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                I like my borzit! I have never really bonded with my water boring tool, everytime I use it the ground has so many rocks (big ones) That it deflects and tries to come to the surface. So Now I use the borzit for easy quick jobs and my air mole for anything longer.
                If You break a Hex shaft ,they screw out! I drilled and used an e z out. Right hand thread. New hexes are 4 times stronger.

Comment

Working...
                X