A disservice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disservice?

A single Mom ,had the gas co.come out ,because she smelled Gas. W.H. burner control was leaking and 60 Year old A.O. Smith perma glass control is leaking. She got My name from the H.O. ***. My hood 1 street over. What I saw. scorch marks on burner door W.H.Looks to be 20 year old 50 gal. $300.00 CHARGED. And drain was leaking. He put in a nipple and end cap. Doesn't seem right! Good $ into junk. Will have A. O Smith find Her A service Tech in Her Area. I don't do that work.I have a soft spot for single Moms . Will help Her with any other house problems.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: A disservice?

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    A single Mom ,had the gas co.come out ,because she smelled Gas. W.H. burner control was leaking and 60 Year old A.O. Smith perma glass control is leaking. She got My name from the H.O. ***. My hood 1 street over. What I saw. scorch marks on burner door W.H.Looks to be 20 year old 50 gal. $300.00 CHARGED. And drain was leaking. He put in a nipple and end cap. Doesn't seem right! Good $ into junk. Will have A. O Smith find Her A service Tech in Her Area. I don't do that work.I have a soft spot for single Moms . Will help Her with any other house problems.
    Single moms have a soft spot too. LOL

Comment

She is renting out 2 rooms to keep the house. I have a power vent w.h. like new, I was given. Old one dies It's hers free, labor only. Master, I don't need to look around !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

She is renting out 2 rooms to keep the house. I have a power vent w.h. like new, I was given. Old one dies It's hers free, labor only. Master, I don't need to look around !
        I see that you have them referred to you. LOL

Ok now I was joking,,well kinda. Anyway I dont understand what the gas service man did. Please explain it all to me.

Comment

I didn't explain this very well. Gas Co. found both appliances leaking Gas. A private plumber did repairs to a junk water Heater. She would have been better putting the $300 towards a new W.H.

Comment

I didn't explain this very well. Gas Co. found both appliances leaking Gas. A private plumber did repairs to a junk water Heater. She would have been better putting the $300 towards a new W.H.
            So the plumber replaced the water heaters gas control and installed a nipple and cap in place of the drain valve? The water heater by your guess is 20 yrs old.

Comment

Working...
            X