X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Came in the Mail....

Lately, we've been doing a lot of work for different embassies of the world and I'm always amazed at the different bathing preferences each place has. So it seems to me that half of the modern world prefers NOT to use toilet paper although most religions now permit it's use. We've been ordering some specialty products from overseas and one company gave us some cool SWAG. I'm thinking about handing some out as Christmas gifts This particular model comes with AA batteries and a two speed switch.

Attachment Attachment

In my effort to better understand others toilet etiquette, I found this an interesting read:

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Attached Files

Re: It Came in the Mail....

Mr Head, I can't wait to get my christmas present
    Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

What a thoughtful guy Crackers.Take on the habits of your visitors.

Boy...I can't wait to shake your hand.

Comment

Those hand held travel bidets are pieces of garbage. don't give your friends such a piece of crap.

All units I wanted to sell I at least tried out 1st and those are pure garbage. anybody selling them should be tared and featherd.

Comment

[QUOTE=plumberscrack;353880] So it seems to me that half of the modern world prefers NOT to use toilet paper although most religions now permit it's use. .

HALF the modern world knows toilet paper doesn't work. It does not work. How many times do I have to say it. toilet paper is garbage and does damage to us. all the way up until we can't reach our azz than toilet paper in somebody elses hand wipes away any dignity we had left. Ya great stuff.
          Plumberscrack just try one for 1 week and you will see what I'm talking about.

Comment

You are now an admitted re-gifter! Thanks for the warning. Thank goodness for Anita!
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

toto also sells a unit very similar.

but what i see quite often at both rental units and from people coming into the hardware store, is nothing more than a sink sprayer hooked up to the angle stop with pressure 24/7 talk about an accident waiting to happen. not to menton a cold blast.

at least a sinkmaster has a scrubby brush and a soap injector built in

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                toto also sells a unit very similar.

but what i see quite often at both rental units and from people coming into the hardware store, is nothing more than a sink sprayer hooked up to the angle stop with pressure 24/7 talk about an accident waiting to happen. not to menton a cold blast.

at least a sinkmaster has a scrubby brush and a soap injector built in

rick.
                All those units are made by the same company and rebranded. They are all junk unless you want to be dirty then they work great.

maybe the hardware store could sell them a safer bidet to use instead of the sprayer?

as far as the cold blast, no such thing even in Mi.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                  Those hand held travel bidets are pieces of garbage. don't give your friends such a piece of crap.

All units I wanted to sell I at least tried out 1st and those are pure garbage. anybody selling them should be tared and featherd.
                  Hmm...I thought you would back me on this Says Seems like a perfect gateway to trying the real thing. Isn't that what you always said; 'once you try it you won't go back to paper' I know it doesn't compare to a real quality unit but making the leap from paper to water cleansing is a huge one for most of us. Baby steps...

Anita has flatly refused a toilet seat bidet in our bathroom but when I handed her this she got all excited and is now willing to try it out.

Comment

bill, why not grab a supersoaker from the neighbors kids. this way when you soak anita, you could tell her it's research

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      Hmm...I thought you would back me on this Says Seems like a perfect gateway to trying the real thing. Isn't that what you always said; 'once you try it you won't go back to paper' I know it doesn't compare to a real quality unit but making the leap from paper to water cleansing is a huge one for most of us. Baby steps...

Anita has flatly refused a toilet seat bidet in our bathroom but when I handed her this she got all excited and is now willing to try it out.
                      Sorry crack,, But those things just don't clean. I just don't want somebody to try something that does not work. then what will they say "Oh I tried a bidet and it didn't work".

Those units and a very expensive unit called Inax are horrible.

Even a baby step should move you forward. I'm afraid those things could be a step back.
                      Last edited by saysflushable; 08-06-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X