Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danze faucets, Good quality , service . and price.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danze faucets, Good quality , service . and price.

Have two bath remodels to do . Used to be Grohe . No more .How about Your preferences? Thanks Tool
    Last edited by toolaholic; 08-19-2011, 08:14 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Danze faucets, Good quality , service . and price.

don't even want to start telling you about the nightmare with danze widespread faucets the customer purchased through costco online.

took 4 trips to the house to finally replace the stem that was leaking.

you would think that if it took a factory propriety wrench to swap a valve stem, they would have included it with the replacement

the the wrench shows up and the new stem goes in, still leaks. they wouldn't send the valve body like i asked them originally to.

finally the right parts arrived.

if i didn't already have the matching faucet in the double countertop lav, i would have had them rip it out and return it to costco for a refund. or china where it comes from

rick.

stick with grohe as it's much better quality and parts are available.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Wow I had no idea! Thanks for being there for ALL of Us, Friend ! Grohe it is.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Junk, Junk, Junkity, Junk Junk!
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Wait, wait wait wait.

So your customer bought a faucet offline. From a website called "costco" and.... be right back gonna google costco.

K. that looks like a online pawnshop/gas station. Reminds me of Dog the Bounty Hunter for some reason..

I bet if you got a kohler/delta/anyotherreputablebrand off there it would be junk as well.
          I know the faucets lowes/home depot are trash.

Comment

I have a Danze repair box in my truck from when my boss decided they were great faucets to use on our high end builds.

Never, ever, ever again.
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
              Wait, wait wait wait.

So your customer bought a faucet offline. From a website called "costco" and.... be right back gonna google costco.

K. that looks like a online pawnshop/gas station. Reminds me of Dog the Bounty Hunter for some reason..

I bet if you got a kohler/delta/anyotherreputablebrand off there it would be junk as well.
              I know the faucets lowes/home depot are trash.
              do you have any idea who costco is?

costco is one of the highest grossing retail membership stores in the world. probably right behind walmart/ sams club.

it also has the best customer service department i've ever been too. no questions asked and a full refund.

you don't need to be a member to go to the pharmacy, and the prices are the lowest you'll ever find.

maximum markup is 14%.

our local store is the #1 or #2 in the country grossing over 1 million a day in sales.

problems not with costco, but with danze.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Just shows My ignorance. I am glad, We all learn! I had 1 good experience, I'll quit while I,m ahead.

Comment

I don't know anythign about costco, obviously. but I know the big retailers round hur, walmart and mickey dees, quality of product is of last concern. Oh sure they make lots of money, and you want a refund on that hamburger? Sure thang sir.

Their product still sucks though.

And I thought costco was a barbershop or something. But I see your point Rick, and am not arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                    I don't know anythign about costco, obviously. but I know the big retailers round hur, walmart and mickey dees, quality of product is of last concern. Oh sure they make lots of money, and you want a refund on that hamburger? Sure thang sir.

Their product still sucks though.

And I thought costco was a barbershop or something. But I see your point Rick, and am not arguing.
                    Costco is the kind of place where other than the below, all you have to do is say you're unhappy and you get a full refund even if it's a year later.

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones.

Mark
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 08-19-2011, 10:21 PM.
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I put a goose neck pull down Danze faucet in my house only because it was about 300.00+ cheaper than Kohler etc and it looked nice. The finish started to go bad on the pullout head. I called them, they asked if was a dark ORB or more of a copper color and then shipped out a replacement. It actually shower up with two new ones one of each color tone. I am not a fan and have never installed them in anyone's house, but good customer service.

Comment

Working...
                      X