A little Knowldege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Knowldege

can be a dangerous thing. A group of youngsters who figured out how to shut gas mains off have been roaming the city at night turning off any gas shut off's they can find. My guys spent most of the day turning valves back on and lighting pilots. Kids
    sigpic

Re: A little Knowldege

I wonder if Yours require a wrench Like ours. Picture would be nice
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      can be a dangerous thing. A group of youngsters who figured out how to shut gas mains off have been roaming the city at night turning off any gas shut off's they can find. My guys spent most of the day turning valves back on and lighting pilots. Kids
      How much did you pay the kids to turn them off?

I learn so much from you....

J.C.

Comment

No ****.
        Teach em to turn off water meters next.

Comment

As much as they are idiot's for doing this they are at least doing it at the right time of the year. Be a real pain to wake up later in the fall to a cold house and find it was not the gas co that turned you off and have to pay for the relight(s).

Comment

I always though it might be fun to shut off the gas at say McDonalds at rush hour
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I always though it might be fun to shut off the gas at say McDonalds at rush hour
              I was doing a Barnes and Noble beside a McDonalds. (Working for another company years ago. I'm just a guy in an old truck.) Job radio's on the same frequency as the Drive-Thru radio headset. Someone messed with the orders enough that the manager came over.

"I like Cheese!!!"

J.C.

Comment

Working...
              X