X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTO : made in ?

Picked up a toto drake today, tank: made in Mexico, bowl: Vietnam. Got to job a 10" rough in needed. New bowl made Indonesia. Colors matched. Toto soft close seat a total piece of garbage way to much play in the hinge, forgot to check country of orgin.

Beyond me how it makes business sense to have toilet made literally all over the world.

wookie

Re: TOTO : made in ?

labor cost. remember that toto is the largest china fixture manufacturer in the world.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I had so many issues with toto, installed 4 in a house, 2 piece, all leaked at the tank after a week or so, I had to go back, pulled all the tanks, all the flush valves were loose. A couple one piece toilets I installed had recalls due to the flush valves, it sounded like water was dripping on the floor, echo in the bathroom, recalled trip levers, and yes, the toilet seats suck, to much play and the little tabs dont stay down.

Toto used to be a great toilet, not so sure anymore.
      Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

I have a toto bowl made in China,tank made in Mexico and the soft close seat is made in China. It will all be installed in America for a chinese mexican lady.

Comment

Working...
        X