Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toto legato model# ms624214cef G 1.28 GPF ???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toto legato model# ms624214cef G 1.28 GPF ???????

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
    you are kidding,,,,,,right?
    Nice warm seat, and OH, that warm spray, How civil. Those squirral hunters are a hard sell Saysflushable.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

LOL....... Sorry but I just don't want anything tickling me or squirting me in the $%&! Plus if that thing is going to stick out like that every time I take a leak I would use it as a bullseye and that's sort of unsanitary right?

Ahhh the Marinites, miss em terribly. Actually had some great times there and I do miss it, sometimes. I met every kind of person you can imagine working in Sonoma County, Marin County, and a couple years with our shop in the heart of the Castro in the city. Anyone that lives there knows what I'm talking about. One thing I don't miss is the traffic on 101, it was bad in the 80's and early 90's. I couldn't imagine what it's like now.
      My home is in Minnesota though, born here and will die here. And there's more than enough squirrels to go around!

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
        LOL....... Sorry but I just don't want anything tickling me or squirting me in the $%&! Plus if that thing is going to stick out like that every time I take a leak I would use it as a bullseye and that's sort of unsanitary right?

Ahhh the Marinites, miss em terribly. Actually had some great times there and I do miss it, sometimes. I met every kind of person you can imagine working in Sonoma County, Marin County, and a couple years with our shop in the heart of the Castro in the city. Anyone that lives there knows what I'm talking about. One thing I don't miss is the traffic on 101, it was bad in the 80's and early 90's. I couldn't imagine what it's like now.
        My home is in Minnesota though, born here and will die here. And there's more than enough squirrels to go around!
        When I 1st moved into S.F. in 78 I was shocked at the sites I saw,
        You name it! I have no work in S.F. at this time,working in Marin. And that's fine. I know Minn. is a great state,especially if YOU FISH. How about some FISH PIX. ?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X