Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

toto legato model# ms624214cef G 1.28 GPF ???????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toto legato model# ms624214cef G 1.28 GPF ???????

Custom has chosen 3 of these for bath remodels. Any input appreciated. I'm thinking
    any time I open up a wall behind a toilet I'll install an outlet for a future Toto Washlet.
    Inexpensive to do ,when open,Well serve folks well in the future. Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: toto legato model# ms624214cef G 1.28 GPF ???????

Put one in today. Had to open up wall,relocate copper. Rock and mud. toilet is a heavy sucker. $440.00
    labor , worth every penny
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      any time I open up a wall behind a toilet I'll install an outlet for a future Toto Washlet.l

Tool That brings a tear to my eye. I wish more in our trade were forward thinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
        Tool That brings a tear to my eye. I wish more in our trade were forward thinkers.
        which toto washlet fits the legato? Thanks

Comment

Toto's Got Legato Mister Roboto.

(I don't know why. I'm sorry.)

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            which toto washlet fits the legato? Thanks
            Sorry tool but I almost never deal with TOTO. I bet the 300 would fit but I really have no idea.

Comment

Funny, she looked like a nice girl?

Comment

Kevin
                As long as you've got 115v behind the wc, any of these would work. But, I bet you knew that already.
                Try a Washlet

Comment

I'm sorry but those washlet thingy's are just disgusting to me. I'll never install one no matter how much someone pays me! Also, I've never in all my years installed a Toto and hope I never will. Grrrrrrr

Comment

I just ran into my first Toto toilet the other week. I have no idea what model it was, but I couldn't find a flapper for it anywhere!!

Ripped it out and installed a Gerber, because the china had a slight crack in it.

Comment

I have a 1.28 drake that I installed about a month ago in my own home. I love that toilet. When it comes time to remodel the bathroom, I'll be adding the outlet back there for future use. If it helps, the one I installed was made in georgia.
                      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                        I just ran into my first Toto toilet the other week. I have no idea what model it was, but I couldn't find a flapper for it anywhere!!

Ripped it out and installed a Gerber, because the china had a slight crack in it.

The only toilet I install if I can help it, Gerber.
                        Here is the Gerber Avalanche. Very powerful gravity flush toilet.

http://www.hatchillustration.com/tec..._Avalanche.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                          I'm sorry but those washlet thingy's are just disgusting to me. I'll never install one no matter how much somone pays me! Also, I've never in all my years installed a Toto and hope I never will. Grrrrrrr
                          We'll, one of these round ups We're going to strap Your candy a$$ to one of those
                          S300 washlets You'll be a believer! Adam I, need help

Comment

The only toilet I install if I can help it, Gerber.
                            Here is the Gerber Avalanche. Very powerful gravity flush toilet.

http://www.hatchillustration.com/tec..._Avalanche.jpg
                            You need to come back to Marin Co. ,Much more civilized.
                            You never know ,the water district May take You back!

Comment

I'm sorry but those washlet thingy's are just disgusting to me. I'll never install one no matter how much someone pays me!
                              you are kidding,,,,,,right?

Comment

Working...
                              X