X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to toto toilets usa

Why cant you people make a toilet handle that will operate longer than 6 months
    Last edited by TheMaster; 09-25-2011, 02:48 PM.

Re: Message to toto toilets usa

With the Toto out which is your prefered toilet.

All manufactures have their weak link.
    Especially Kohler.
    American Standards Champion occaisionanally has internal problems and you can't find parts

Comment

Tell us how you really feel about Toto?
      I agree with you! I will never sell one, ever.

Comment

Bad day at the office TM

I like peerless comodes , every thing is normal off the truck stuff

Comment

One word... Gerber. never a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
            VORTEN......they have a regular glazed trap way. They take a regular flapper and ballcock,tank bolts,handle etc and they flush fine if your a normal human that takes regular sh$ts. If they have a problem with a regular toielt not flushing they need to go to the DR and ask him why and when he tells you.......Change your DIET or take a sh$t like an animal in the backyard.

Anything that has regular parts that WORK....thats the best toilet. All this low flow crap is goverment at work....THEY F EVERYTHING UP THEY TOUCH.

I'm PISSED OFF
            Your vagina is showing. You could always tell your customers that it's *not* going to be free if something goes bad in the tank. If they want to use that toilet.

Or, get all worked up and pissy about it.

Comment

TM
              I sent your concerns along to Toto. I'll report back any comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post

+1

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                  Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  +1
                  +2
                  Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                  You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Just installed a brand new Mansfield in a commercial application for the first time in 10 years. I asked for a 3.5 gallon per flush commercial water closet, they handed me a 1.6 gpm water closet and tank with a 210 flush tower. They told me I just need to take out the 211 flush tower and put the 210 in and I have a 3.5 GPF water closet. What impressed me is the fact it did not double flush , was was just a strong long flush. I think I may go back to selling Mansfield from now on.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

YOU CRACK ME UP ! I totally agree with you I had a customer in Annapolis that would of had to wait 2 weeks to fix his kohler one piece. That's when I went off about all these changes the manufacturer of fixtures are doing with the new toilets all new "wonder" must have toilets but in the end the have problems or have to wait for parts. I now have 8 Mansfield toilets installed and not a problem at all. Installed one the day of the hurricane and called my customer yback today to see how its doing and ask about a silcock I fixed and he told me that thing is awesome. One of the Mansfields is in my basement and gets used as a guest bathroom no problems . But I have always though of toto as overpriced junk. Now just feel the same way about every other brand.
                      Last edited by Clipper City Plumber; 08-31-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

i see toto's about 25% of the time.

don't see any gerbers out here except in the baby food isle

i've spoken to toto on a few occasions. but the all time junk designs and parts have got to go to kohler

kohler by far has the most rocket scientist working for them, but the least amount of real world plumbers.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Gerber

Comment

Toto has recalls on their toilet handles, the side flush type. They supposedly came up with a better design. If your customer calls toto, they will send a new handle to them for free.

Watch out for the toto 2 piece toilets, make sure you tighten the flush valve.

the toto one piece toilets, starts with a "G" I think have been recalled also.

Toto sucks. worse then Kohler
                            Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                              I just need to take out the 211 flush tower and put the 210 in and I have a 3.5 GPF water closet. .
                              Please post your address because I will be sending the toilet police out to get you for that blatant violation of the law.
                              signed: algore

Comment

Working...
                              X