Used complete jet swet $100.00 craigs list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Used complete jet swet $100.00 craigs list

I usually used it like you said to sauder a ball valve on so i could isolate and continue on with my piping i do mostly residential, the odd restaurant ect so the largest iv used bread on was 1 " then id open the ball valve and remove the soggy wonderbread. Works in a pinch are these jet sweat worth having i dont run into that problem as much now i attach my pony pump too the washing machine stops and pump most of the water in the system out works prettty good. But occasionally the main shut off leaks and youkeep gettting water. "lots of cheep and old valves around here"

Comment

99% of the time you will use the 1/2 and 3/4 jet swetts. they sit in the bottom of my "soldering" bag ( I put soldering in quotes for ya seanny cause it's only a matter of time before Joey gets on ya for the spelling)
      sigpic

Comment

No kidding, how can you be a pro a call it "sauder"?

Comment

Originally posted by dlarrivee View Post
          "HE MAJORED IN PLUMBING,NOT ENGLISH" The Miss Manners forum is a click away ,friend!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Its not how you spell it, its how you do it. I know people who cannot spell to save their lives but can outsmart and out work just about anyone who had the nerve to challenge them.
            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Yea, I guess running a plumbing business means you don't need to be able to spell, add, write, calculate, etc. etc.

So long as you can SAUDER UP A JOINT!

Comment

Yea, I guess running a plumbing business means you don't need to be able to spell, add, write, calculate, etc. etc.
                We were talking about spelling, not reedin, wrighting n rithmahtic. Dose thengs ewe kin pahn owf ohn dew wifeey en mak er doo et fer ya.

In all honesty tho, I do sometimes judge a persons character or work ability based on how they spell and write. If I am going to cut a check for more than $20 and they can't spell what service or product they are providing........................

Comment

i do believe in his defense, he post a lot from his not so smart phone

soldering is not the problem. it's when i see a trades person spell out plummer that makes you think wtf

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

I thought it was plumper? Thats what my android says anyways ? Thanks for the defense im not a good speller and no i didnt do well in english i did get elected school president thou ? I guess i could read my speech and thats what mattered , i think?

Comment

Awwwww you'se guys will start a fight over any saudering thing

Who loves's ya baby?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
                        I thought it was plumper? Thats what my android says anyways ? Thanks for the defense im not a good speller and no i didnt do well in english i did get elected school president thou ? I guess i could read my speech and thats what mattered , i think?
                        While I don't approve of anyone other than Joey being critical of spelling on this forum you owe it to yourself to work on it. Consider what a new customer might think when reading an invoice or an estimate. My brother-in-law is also a plumber who some how slipped through the education system with skills similar to yours. As he got older he realized how it was holding him back. Returning to school was not an option for him so instead he bought every magazine he could find that interested him. Today you can hardly tell he ever struggled.

Just a thought - Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I have to point it out. It's my job
                          sigpic

Comment

So long as you can SAUDER UP A JOINT!
                            Since Seanny has joined the forum,
                            Some things are evident, He's a good plumber,good person. The spelling is a bump in the road. The good news is the PLUMBING ZONE NEEDS A SPELL CHECKER !
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                              Since Seanny has joined the forum,
                              Some things are evident, He's a good plumber,good person. The spelling is a bump in the road. The good news is the PLUMBING ZONE NEEDS A SPELL CHECKER !
                              Its called type up your post in MS Word and use its spell and grammar checker, or search online for the hundreds of tools that will proof read for you. Google Chrome and Firefox have a built in spell checker. I misspelled hundreds and misspelled the word misspelled typing this post. A little red line lets me know that I am the smart, and I fix my mistake.

Comment

To be honest i know i mispell words, and to be honest its one of the few things im LAZY at is spelling i always figured if thsy can make sense of itc good enough. I have sinse reliized maybe im wrong either way my work speaks for it self but your right i need to improve on this part of my existance it might suprise you in grade twelve i read at at a collage level in grade nine i r ead at a a second year university level my ability to understand what im reading or read is far beyond my ability to transcribe what i read. Im actually quite intellegent even fif my "english" seems otherwise" anyways hope u can translate my thoughts in future threads " thanks for tying either way seany... Wtf bss ect .ect i do ttry this is a smart phone ps now i know what the red blins mean thanks tty. T?y
                                Last edited by seanny deep; 09-06-2011, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X