Vinyl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl?

I just ordered a top of the line vinyl cutter and software. If any of you need any lettering or vinyl graphics for your truck let me know. I am able to cut decals up to 30" x any length desired. I will be posting some pictures as I redo my current vehicles. There are hundreds of color combinations availabe with everything from brushed chrome, metallics, and diamond plate to make your logo stand out.
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Re: Vinyl?

Thats cool if you can do that. I cant even stick a small credit card sticker on my van without bubbles, wrinkles or it being crooked.
    Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
      I just ordered a top of the line vinyl cutter and software. If any of you need any lettering or vinyl graphics for your truck let me know. I am able to cut decals up to 30" x any length desired. I will be posting some pictures as I redo my current vehicles. There are hundreds of color combinations availabe with everything from brushed chrome, metallics, and diamond plate to make your logo stand out.
      Are you getting into the signage business?
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

what would a 30" x 36" two color logo cost me?

Comment

do you have the software program for vehicles/ sprinters?

how would one then get it professionally installed?

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

A 2-color graphic 30 x 36 would be around $50. Rick, anyone that is as proficient with a propress as you can easily position these vinyl graphics. Keep in mind that these are solid color vinyl graphics and not a printed vinyl.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
              A 2-color graphic 30 x 36 would be around $50. Rick, anyone that is as proficient with a propress as you can easily position these vinyl graphics. Keep in mind that these are solid color vinyl graphics and not a printed vinyl.
              What's the difference? Advantages and/or disadvantages of either one?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

A vinyl graphic cutter and software program are all that is needed to cut vinyl, then different colors are laid over top of one another to create drop shadows, etc. Whereas a vinyl printer can blend one color into another and have seamless color transitions. Printed vinyl is typically only used for complex images such as the color transition necessary to do real life flames or images of people.

Comment

Working...
                X