X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boots ?

Yep i agree, redback boots are by far the best and most comfortable i have ever worn. i have 2 pairs, 1 for work and 1 for play

Comment

I've always just bought the cheap $40 China made boots at wal mart. I always figured they get nasty looking,just throw them out and get a new pair. That's harder to do with a $150-200 pair of boots.

NO MORE OF THAT! From now on it's made in the USA only. If we can't support our customers then how can we expect them to support us?
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks to everyone who responded :-)

Found this site ...

http://www.theunionbootpro.com/index.cfm
        Last edited by NoeEttica; 12-24-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          My first pair of Red Wings lasted me 4 years, they where still in good shape but I did a sewer repair where the soil stunk to high hell. The smell got into the boots, and I couldn't get the smell out so I bought a new pair. That pair the soils started to crack within a year, and Red Wing warranty was BS, they claimed it was normal wear and tear. There was tons of thread in the soles, they just started to crack in the grooves which proves it was a defect in workmanship. But I still had faith in them so I bought another pair, well these ones only lasted 5 months and the leather on the toes wore out prematurely. I will no longer buy Red Wings, it is sad they used to be a good boot.
          Ron, Red Wings are now made in China. They used to be made in Red Wing, Mn about 45 minutes South of the Twin Cities. I still wear Irish Setters from time to time, especially when I'm in a ditch or on a commercial job. In residential I wear tennis shoes and slip them on and off as required.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
          X