Credit Cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Cards?

Do you guys take credit cards? If so do you add a transaction fee on? I currently do not but was looking into it. I would only use it once or twice a month. Any other options? Thanks.

Re: Credit Cards?

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
    Do you guys take credit cards? If so do you add a transaction fee on? I currently do not but was looking into it. I would only use it once or twice a month. Any other options? Thanks.

I accept visa and MC and don't add a transaction fee, on the invoice.
    Mine are done over the phone, cell phone or land line. I call an 800 number to my bank press a few buttons and it's in my account just like that. I've tried other methods in the past and have found this to be the easiest.

Comment

If you are only taking 1 or 2 credit cards a month it's probably not worth it. I was using bank of america.$35 a month whether I did a transaction or not.Their system sucked , always had to get someone on the phone to help with the transaction. And they took 2.12% per transaction..Fleecers, told em' to stick it
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I take Visa or Master Card or debit.....Merchants Services....charge 10 bucks a month and about 1.50 % per amount ran....So for every hundred bucks they get $1.50...and they supplied the machine, takes about a day to get the money in my account....don't charge a fee....

Used to use Bank of America...they do suck!
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Squareup.com

Comment

Squareup.com is wicked cool. Since I use quickbooks, Intuit offers basically the same thing plus its integrated with my qb. All I do is hit a button and it matches transactions to customers. I take all major cc. Fees suck but I typically ad that into the quote. But the mobile transactions on a smartphone make it a snap.
            Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
            Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Is there a monthly fee for square up. That looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mpm View Post
                Squareup.com is wicked cool. Since I use quickbooks, Intuit offers basically the same thing plus its integrated with my qb. All I do is hit a button and it matches transactions to customers. I take all major cc. Fees suck but I typically ad that into the quote. But the mobile transactions on a smartphone make it a snap.
                Is that through Intuit separate of Square up?

Comment

No set up fees, No equipment Fees, 2.75% per swipe, Email or Text messaged receipts that can include photos, payment in my account @ midnight.

Comment

Working...
                  X