X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trough shower drains

Anyone putting these in? If so, which brand do you find to be the most user friendly?

Re: trough shower drains

HEY, RICK,ADAM,MARK AND ALL THE REST OF YOU TALENTED LADS. Please share some of Your wisdom with BROTHER Scott, PALEEZE.!!! Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

In have installed these. No main issues as long as you can get underneath to connect the no hub band.

The ones I had ordered came ready for hot mop. The paper was already attatched. I am sure if you call the company and tell them you want to lead it in or use vinyl, they will send you the drain for the proper application.

Oh yeah, and it came with a paper template to cut the so you can lay it in.

Linear Shower Drain / Channel Drain Shower System
      Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Thanks Buzz Bee. Great to learn. Rock Solid, 2nd generation plumber, gets just I response from
        all this talent? Now I know why all those great forum members have gone.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

sorry Tool, I've never dealt with a trough shower drain before, just the concrete in types for garage floors.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I priced one out for a shower i will be doing in next month... get out your check book boys, they are NOT cheap! Customer about crapped his pants when I showed him how much more it was to go from a standard drain to a trough design!

Comment

The law of Supply and demand... Sometimes however you need to pay to get what you want.
              We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

One of the cleanest almost invisible ones I have seen is made by Schluter. Unfortunately its not available in the USA yet. My rep told me that Canada just got it over the summer.

Comment

Working...
                X