X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New truck.

Hey guy got a new truck and going to move my tools over any tips on how to store things, things you guys have done? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: New truck.

I have bought from "American van" & " Adrian Steel" before, and they both have some great storage products, but I like "American van" much better. So check those websites out, as I think it will help you out on how you want to store your equipment and material.

What kind of truck? Post up a picture or two if you can.

Comment

Its a gmc 2500 truc had utility bed and tommy lift installed on it. Will try to get some pics tomorrow when there is some light out.

Comment

Originally posted by Killing time View Post
        Its a gmc 2500 truc had utility bed and tommy lift installed on it. Will try to get some pics tomorrow when there is some light out.
        Years from now, you'll be like me, telling folks that the best tool you ever bought was that LIFT GATE.

When you get as old as me, you'll use the lift gate for an elevator just to get into the bed of that truck.

Comment

I second the American Van stuff. It's not the cheapest stuff, but they have a lot of good products to choose from that hold up well.

Comment

Working...
          X