Copper effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Copper effects

I'll tell you what's bad for you. Reading is bad for you. It causes stress and stress causes all sort of bad things.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      I'll tell you what's bad for you. Reading is bad for you. It causes stress and stress causes all sort of bad things.
      Part of the report says people over 50 should avoid ALL meat. I can pretty much guarantee, if you are not a vegetarian by 50, you won't be one at 51.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

However, given the evidence that it might be potentially harmful are you really protecting the health of the nation when you install a product that might be potentially hazardous to the occupants health and when given this information could you not be proven liable for medical expenses, loss of wages, etc. with tthe likes of Johnny Cocran or 1-800-call-Sam as their lawyer. Maybe you should even wrap your copper with asbestos insulation. All I'm saying is, would it not be the responsible choice to err on the side of caution and use PEX instead.
        Last edited by Devine Plumbing; 09-25-2011, 09:11 PM.
        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
          However, given the evidence that it might be potentially harmful are you really protecting the health of the nation when you install a product that might be potentially hazardous to the occupants health and when given this information could you not be proven liable for medical expenses, loss of wages, etc. with tthe likes of Johnny Cocran or 1-800-call-Sam as their lawyer. Maybe you should even wrap your copper with asbestos insulation. All I'm saying is, would it not be the responsible choice to err on the side of caution and use PEX instead.
          Did you actually read anything beyond the press release or the excerpts from the article? He is claiming the top 20% of people with high copper and iron content in their system who also have a high fat diet and a bunch of other factors known to be Alzheimer markers are three times more likely to eventually end up with Alzheimer disease. This test is limited to rabbits only. A true study would include biopsies from the brains of those who have passed away from the disease and then build a model from there. The information as to how many people died with Alzheimer is readily available. How hard would it be to collect the information?

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X