Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City sewer worker in NYC makes a nice living.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: City sewer worker in NYC makes a nice living.

No freaking way would I want to be a service Plumber in downtown Manhattan!

Comment

Now you can understand why many especially those residing in NYC attempt repairs first prior to calling in a "hired gun". Many ways to work around costs and expenses .... negotiating, bartering, friends and family who are licensed in the trade, etc. I kind of got a laugh with everyone voicing concern of meals being over a hundred ... am I missing something considering a trip to Costco is almost always over hundred dollars (pound of quality beef presently over $9 per pound, nice non farm-raised salmon costs even more the beef, a nice Corona (sans lime wedge) purchased in bulk at Costco averages more than a dollar a bottle when you include taxes and deposit.

I was born, raised and will probably die in NYC given a choice....best medical facilities in the world since many of them are teaching hospitals using the latest proven advances and technologies. I won't go off topic but imagine if you got shot ... best hospital in the world would be Bellvue since many of the violent gun shot cases are ambulanced to Bellvue. On the other extreme are the exotic high end hospitals specializing in exotic cancers and ailments in upper Manhattan and Long Island. Stent insertions are a everyday (almost outpatient) procedure with success rates in excess of 95% .... try getting success rates like that in Lousiana, Alabama, etc......sorry to rant

Comment

Nice thing about Louisiana, Alabama, etc.... chances of getting shot go down 95%.

Comment

Working...
        X