X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding toilets

I imagine having a toilet explode while you're sitting on it would be a very unpleasant experience.

Toilet explodes at GSA building, injuring at least one employee - The Federal Eye - The Washington Post

Ahh... this is why. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44703361.../#.ToPdEdTJbJE
    Last edited by geno gardner; 09-28-2011, 10:52 PM.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Re: Exploding toilets

I have seen it twice here....both times on flush o meter style toilets...city had a main break and the massive amount of air blew the front portion of the toilets off...in both cases the buildings didn't have P.R.V.'s.....they both do now....I can't find the pics I took...sorry....
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I've only installed waterless urinals in that GSA building, so it wasn't me!

Comment

Thats Great News, Now Oboma will hire 500,000 new workers to sit in all federal bathrooms to moniter the water presure

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
          I imagine having a toilet explode while you're sitting on it would be a very unpleasant experience.

Toilet explodes at GSA building, injuring at least one employee - The Federal Eye - The Washington Post

Ahh... this is why. Exploding toilet injures two at federal building - US news - Life - msnbc.com
          The comments under the msnbc article in the second link are far more interesting than the original story.

Comment

If more than one employee was injured, I wonder what they were doing in the same stall.

Comment

Working...
            X