X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would fire your a$$

Attachment just going through my pictures on my phone this caught my eye took this picture at the airport in castlegar. how could anybody leave anything looking that bad.. wouldnt you right that up as a definciency ? the others didnt look much better i think thats about as out of plumb as you can be without getting a leak?
    Attached Files

I would fire my a$$ too!

Really?? REALLY!??

OMG why would anybody let that kind of mistake fly? Especially on a commercial job. That sort of mistake should be put on the plumber to fix, and pay the tile company to repair the tile! Can we say backcharge?
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Re: I would fire my a$$ too!

easy fix... just shorten the spud length. Commercial WC's should have a vacuum breaker support anchored to the wall.

On a side note...I like those Toto automatic Sani-Flush valves but are hard to find. Where do you guys get them?
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 10-01-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

We've all seen worse.Just about every rinky dink bar in any town usa has one of those with the urinal barely hanging on the wall .Oh and the sponge taped to the exposed trap ..Wild isn't it the things we as plumbers pick up on
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

the way i see it is it's 4'' wall tile and if you look at the c/l of the wall valve and flushometer valve, lt looks to be about 4'' which would be fine for the finish.

all that's happened is the valve got kicked or the locking nut wasn't fully tightened. remember there's a locking snap ring inside to prevent a pullout.

i highly doubt that the toilet was set that way and was allowed by the plumber, inspector and owner of the building.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I agree with Rick. Easy adjustment. A wall brace would be helpful, though.
            Last edited by Plumbus; 10-01-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Plumbers crack wé get them From andrew sheritt thé local wholesaler almost all i see around-the-clock here i tried pushing it thé crome was chewed all to **** on thé nuts guess thé Guy didnt have * spud wrenchs So He used is Channel locks all three toilets looked abouti thé same i hope it was tampered with but it looked like it had been installed that way?
              Last edited by seanny deep; 10-01-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

If its marked with Channel lock groves, I bet the building endangering department attempted to "fix" the problem on their own.

Most of them think that Channel locks, a quick bit change screwdriver and hammer can fix any tenant problem.

Comment

It's Castlegar, nothing is plumb there...

Comment

Not as bad as Trail though... lol.

Comment

Re: i would fire your a$$

Dang no toilet seat bidet! thats the biggest mistake I see.

Comment

Is... That a blood smear/smudge on the lens? Please tell me it's not remnants from your finger breaking through the toilet paper..

Comment

No i carry * battery operated toilet seat bidet with me everywhere never know Whats on that public seat

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            the way i see it is it's 4'' wall tile and if you look at the c/l of the wall valve and flushometer valve, lt looks to be about 4'' which would be fine for the finish.

all that's happened is the valve got kicked or the locking nut wasn't fully tightened. remember there's a locking snap ring inside to prevent a pullout.

i highly doubt that the toilet was set that way and was allowed by the plumber, inspector and owner of the building.

rick.
                            Yep Rick, I've seen the same situation a hundred times if I've seen it once.
                            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by mbhydro View Post
                              If its marked with Channel lock groves, I bet the building endangering department attempted to "fix" the problem on their own.

Most of them think that Channel locks, a quick bit change screwdriver and hammer can fix any tenant problem.
                              You mean they can't?
                              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                              X