X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holmes Inspections

By thé way iront ranger those are thé same clips if you hit them on the flat side they will pop off very easily tried posting a video but it wont let me basically instead of pulling them hit them side ways on the flat horizonal side that the nail goes through hard to explain but drive a couple in and hit the side that the nail goes through vertically and drive the whole clip towards the pipe. Hope this helps if not private messge me your cell number and il text u the video if youd like. Hope this helps seanny

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
      I never meant for this thread to be a "let's pick on Canada" thread. I live and work an hour from the Canadian border and if things really go to hell here I may just come up for a long term visit.
      Maybe I could be part of the show? You Betchya, Ya never know ya.
      I love the Canadians,Came close to marrying one!
      I just don't understand fairley NEW homes Missing tar paper and flashing where deck joins house wall! SNOW COUNTRY TO BOOT! New home no 2nd story hand rail!!! Where was the inspector ??? WHERE WAS THE TRADESMAN? W.T.F.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

His show is kinda to both extremes. Worst worst worst worst case scenarios, with customers that are actually HAPPY to pay to get it fixed.

I guess that is why it is in Canada, americans HATE to pay to get things fixed. They would rather me pay them to replumb their house. And even then, it still costed them too much.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
          His show is kinda to both extremes. Worst worst worst worst case scenarios, with customers that are actually HAPPY to pay to get it fixed.

I guess that is why it is in Canada, americans HATE to pay to get things fixed. They would rather me pay them to replumb their house. And even then, it still costed them too much.
          I doubt the TV customers pay a cent! Production Co. is footing the bill gladley, is My guess
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

MrSeannydeep's Channel - YouTube finally got it to work... yes its really that easy boys hope this helps mind u the two by fourisnt nailed to my shop floor so it took a few more hits then required.. seanny

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              I doubt the TV customers pay a cent! Production Co. is footing the bill gladley, is My guess
              Still would cost to much to some people here. It's almost as if they want us to miracle it to have never happened in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
                MrSeannydeep's Channel - YouTube finally got it to work... yes its really that easy boys hope this helps mind u the two by fourisnt nailed to my shop floor so it took a few more hits then required.. seanny

Wow that's cool, I had no idea. Learning something new every day! Thanks, that's going to help!

Comment

Glad to help any of you out i sûre appreciate all iv learned From you all on This forum..

Comment

To put the P-trap issue to bed...

In Canada, Sinks, Lavs and Laundry trays are required to have provisions to allow for the trap to be cleaned.

This can be done 2 ways...a p-trap with a cleanout (which I agree is silly), or a union P-trap.

In B.C. ABS DWV and PEX Waterlines are the standard, and have been for quite some time. I've been installing PEX in Single & Multi family for the past 10 or so years, and I have never had a crimp joint failure. But everything gets a 200 PSI test (and it's inspected too)

Comment

I knew you didn't HAVE to use the cleanout style p-trap, but didn't know you needed the slip-nut-joint.

I don't see why anyone would install one without the union though?

Comment

we should call this forum "THE RIDGID BROTHERHOOD "

Comment

Working...
                        X