A bad plumbing day for some poor guy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bad plumbing day for some poor guy.

In Our neighborhood a plumber was tieing in a lateral to the street sewer this morn.
    when I left. His mini Excavator ripped a 6" Gas line. I came home To flashing lights.
    One was C.H.P one Sheriff car , one fire truck. It's been at least 6 hrs. with 2 Crewed up P.G.&E trucks. A small day care and some homes evacuated. I wonder what the Bill will be? I saw the home side yard yard trenched 2 weeks ago. U.S.A. Had marked all the utility's back then. Say a prayer, if You will, for this poor Guy.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: A bad plumbing day for some poor guy.

Sure hope he is licensed....
    If he is, I feel, if not, I hope the locate was dead center and it was some form of hybrid poly-fiberoptic-electric main line that hasn't been invented yet and it was a trillion dollar prototype line they just installed last week.

Comment

Re: A bad plumbing day for some poor guy.

Originally posted by stolen View Post
      Sure hope he is licensed....
      If he is, I feel, if not, I hope the locate was dead center and it was some form of hybrid poly-fiberoptic-electric main line that hasn't been invented yet and it was a trillion dollar prototype line they just installed last week.
      I don't know these Guys,but i've seen their trucks around. I'll have the info tomorrow.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X