Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

ID these please...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ID these please...

    Seems generic, maybe a Danz or some other big box valve. To pull the cart, I'm going to have to break some tile. The Customer would rather not purchase a complete valve set. What is it?

    Not sure which replacement cart for this PP valve. I think it's the P974-491.

    If you could help me out, it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by JeffH; 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM.

  • #2
    Re: ID these please...



    • #3
      Re: ID these please...

      You're on the money with the PP part no.

      Here's the entire cut sheet in case you need other parts.

      As for the first one, it looks like a Grohe although I couldn't find any info.

      Is there a separate on/off valve? If so, post pic.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Big Jim; 10-17-2011, 01:57 PM.


      • #4
        Re: ID these please...

        Although not a necessarily a newport brass valve, the cart was a newport brass 511. Fit perfectly and w/ a little mod on the spline worked great. Thanks for all the help!!