Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YELLOW PAGES, internet etc.

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
    I don't think I've ever been on Highway 53. I'm not one of the lemmings who head up North too often though. Every few years I'll take a ride along the North shore. My last trip was up to Thunder Bay in January about five years ago. I wanted to see Canada in the winter. It reminded me of Minnesota so there's no sense going back.

You're right it's pretty much the same sort of scenery in Canada in the winter. LOL We took the ride this year for the fall colors. Went up the North Shore and then back down, took Hwy 1 from there through Finland and up to Ely and then back down ., Beautiful drive but dang it took all day. After the first couple hours you've seen enough leaves believe me.

Comment

Re: YELLOW PAGES, internet etc.

What a difference a week makes. Two of my new books came out and were delivered. Internet advertising came out along with the new cell phone advertising in Yellow Book and the one I did in Yelp. Business has picked up considerably, mostly targeting a couple of areas that I haven't serviced much, it's working pretty good.
      The third book (largest book, largest area covered) will come out in January. Next year should be really good.

Comment

Working...
      X