One less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One less

Their is one less of us now. A great Plumber and a great person has passed on. He was one of the best plumbing mechanics who I have ever have the pleasure to learn from and discuss plumbing issues with. Always supportive and patient. You will never be forgotten my uncle,I'll take you on every job with me in spirit applying the knowledge you helped give me. Rest in peace,I love you always.

Re: One less

Sorry Master. I like to say,He Graduated. He lives on in Your HANDS and HEART. Through You, He teaches His replacement. Be well.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Just a thought, Master. It would be nice if some of Your students could go to His service. They would Hear You and others deliver the Eulogy. And their presence would warm many Hearts,including His.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Tool I Think you're thinking of NHMaster, he's the teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
          Tool I Think you're thinking of NHMaster, he's the teacher.
          Thanks, not really. Being N.H. Master's uncle, He must have taught Him the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Thanks, not really. Being N.H. Master's uncle, He must have taught Him the trade.
            LOL you're confused! Get another cup of coffee! He wasn't N.H. Masters uncle. He was "The Masters" uncle. Sorry to hear about your uncle Master, sounds like he was a great man. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Working with family members can be a very rewarding experience. I will light a candle for him.

Comment

Don't get old Kids! I think they all should go anyway! Wheres My KEYS X$#**

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss TM.

My prayers are with you.

Comment

i know what you're talking about.

of my 3 other uncles that are plumbing contractors, of which i've worked for all of them, 1 died 9 years ago, i had a stroke and is not all there and the last one, is still working hard at age 70.

there was another uncle, but he divorced my aunt over 20 years ago and is no longer part of the family.

stay strong and keep up the family tradition.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I'm sorry TM

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        i know what you're talking about.

of my 3 other uncles that are plumbing contractors, of which i've worked for all of them, 1 died 9 years ago, i had a stroke and is not all there and the last one, is still working hard at age 70.

there was another uncle, but he divorced my aunt over 20 years ago and is no longer part of the family.

stay strong and keep up the family tradition.

rick.
                        Not part of the family? Comon Rick, The Guys a PLUMBER !!

Comment

Hey, I ain't dead and I ain't nobody's uncle either.......jeeze you don't post for a couple of days and they put you in a pine box.

Sorry for your loss Master, but as been said, your uncle left a piece of himself in those lives he touched.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            Hey, I ain't dead and I ain't nobody's uncle either.......jeeze you don't post for a couple of days and they put you in a pine box.

Sorry for your loss Master, but as been said, your uncle left a piece of himself in those lives he touched.
                            It's an IRISH thing , We get so drunk, We get the wrong funeral home. Shame ,I had Your eulogy written !

Comment

My day just would not be the same with out my daily "TOOLISM" Love ya Bud!!!! Sorry for your loss Master.
                              Last edited by fresnoplummr; 10-24-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X