Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man invents toilet that doesn't overflow

Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
    Heck, the overflow holes on alot of lavs stink big time. Imagine what fragrance will be coming out of that overflow, after a few splashes of bodily fluids get in there.
    That's true. Without some kind of regular water flow down the overflow holes I can see that being a problem, and keeping water in the overflow trap too. Hmmmm, good point.

Comment

A friend of mine is a past President of the California PHCC. He called me yesterday regarding another project but I asked him about these water closets. He said has been using them for about two years now trouble free. He said he use to buy them direct but when he called the other day they told him he can go direct to Ferguson now and they will order them. He added the suction while you are sitting on them is almost a little scary.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
        Heck, the overflow holes on alot of lavs stink big time. Imagine what fragrance will be coming out of that overflow, after a few splashes of bodily fluids get in there.
        From the looks of the spec sheet diagram, it seems that some water is diverted into the overflow trap with each flush....I can't tell for sure though. If that's the case it would act like a trap primer does for floor drains.

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
          From the looks of the spec sheet diagram, it seems that some water is diverted into the overflow trap with each flush....I can't tell for sure though. If that's the case it would act like a trap primer does for floor drains.

I bet I could hit the middle hole all day long! LOL

Comment

What does one of these toilets cost?

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
              I bet I could hit the middle hole all day long! LOL
              Yeah, I was thinking that my boy would be all over that trying to aim for the little holes! Piss all over the back of the toilet!

Comment

Working...
              X