Pasco quick sweat kit 1/2", 3/4", 1" ???????? #51500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasco quick sweat kit 1/2", 3/4", 1" ???????? #51500

Picked one up at supply house $53.00 . Good enough for My Lil jobs,single family 1+2
    story homes. Just to stop drip water ,not pressure. I can always add larger sizes.
    Not the quality of Jet swet, but a lot cheaper !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Pasco quick sweat kit 1/2", 3/4", 1" ???????? #51500

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Picked one up at supply house $53.00 . Good enough for My Lil jobs,single family 1+2
    story homes. Just to stop drip water ,not pressure. I can always add larger sizes.
    Not the quality of Jet swet, but a lot cheaper !
    Cool, I read a press release from Pasco which said they finally sold their first #51500. You'll have to give a review after you have a chance to use it.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Cool, I read a press release from Pasco which said they finally sold their first #51500. You'll have to give a review after you have a chance to use it.

Mark
      probably to me 10 years ago.

ok when there is no pressure build up. doesn't hold if the line has any pressure or if the patina is heavy.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

If I was a full time plumber ,I'd go the Jet swet. I'll never firget the 3 story drip, that had Me Bummed to the max !
        I'll post results, Mark
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The pasco tool is not perfect but between it and Sterling plumbers bread the jet swet hardly ever sees the light of day.

wookie

Comment

Working...
          X