X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A real chalange,i feel

3 valves Center is temp. control,top is shower head, bottom is shower pit spout filler, No deverter lift handle. New tee feeds new valve for personal shower wand. Hope this makes sense. Customer is very happy.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      3 valves Center is temp. control,top is shower head, bottom is shower pit spout filler, No deverter lift handle. New tee feeds new valve for personal shower wand. Hope this makes sense. Customer is very happy.
      So you have a temp control and the spout and the showerhead have independent positive shut-off volume controls? And now your addiing another volume control for a personal handshower? The main control valve can be left in the on position allowing the system to pressurize to the volume controls...is that right?

Comment

Now there's 3 volume controls instead of 2 .
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Now there's 3 volume controls instead of 2 .
          And a weak joint made with 50/50 lead solder on the potable system..........Your part of whats wrong with the plumbing trade. That joint can be left pressuized.....I hope you ahve insurance because your eventually gonna need it hacking in junk like that.

I'm glad its not my house. Sorry to be so harsh but thats the truth.

Comment

Thank You Dan for Your opinion .

Comment

Thank You Dan for Your opinion .
              Not an opinion it's a fact. Thats poor quality work and the definition of hacked in. Like I said ....glad its not my house. That "saddle" will fail.........I assure you of that

You dont even know me so refrain from using my name the other freak sent you from the artic circle.
              Last edited by TheMaster; 11-17-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Funny My Cousin in Mobile Alabama, is such a kind soul ! You have a great day DANNY BOY

Comment

You know this forum is full of so called plumbers that claim they are professionals and dont take shortcuts.......they dont approve of hacked in plumbing. They complain about people not doing things right and unlicensed people installing plumbing work. They warn their customers about people like you who will do anything and do it anyway they can just to make it easy.

Then when a thread like this pops up.......ALL I HEAR IS SILENCE. So its not what you do......its WHO does it. Codes do not matter,federal law does not matter all that matters is making friends on forums and slapping each other on the back and thanking them for going along with crappy work so everyone feels better about themselves. Hypocrits x10

Comment

Funny My Cousin in Mobile Alabama, is such a kind soul ! You have a great day DANNY BOY
                    Who gives a F......your just showing who you are. Thats called being passive aggressive........that shiots as old as you are. I understand why you guys try that stuff trying to post names and such......thats all you can do because you can't argue plumbing because is obvious by your work you dont know plumbing.

All my point is do it right or dont do it.......atleast used approved methods,fittings and the PROPER SOLDER.

ADD> This is suppose to be a professional plumbers forum.......Do you really believe you did a professional job? Wada joke,not even close. My helper looked at me and laughed when I told him what was done on that job. Seriously.
                    Last edited by TheMaster; 11-17-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

The 1960s home was plumbed with 50/50. Tee is same gauge as the rest of the copper. You sure are an angry Irishman, I'll lite a candle at St. Marys for You today. RELAX , some work will come in for You.

Comment

The 1960s home was plumbed with 50/50. Tee is same gauge as the rest of the copper. You sure are an angry Irishman, I'll lite a candle at St. Marys for You today. RELAX , some work will come in for You.
                        It doesn't matter what the rest of the house is plumbed with,your not suppose to use 50/50 on potable. Saddling a literally "hacked" in half tee is not a proper fitting and doesn't make a joint with any integrity(look that words meaning up).

I have plenty of work and always do. I'm not catholic nor irish.......thats your lil buddy from the artic. Maybe you should go to work at the library or start selling avon.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                          It doesn't matter what the rest of the house is plumbed with,your not suppose to use 50/50 on potable. Saddling a literally "hacked" in half tee is not a proper fitting and doesn't make a joint with any integrity(look that words meaning up).

I have plenty of work and always do. I'm not catholic nor irish.......thats your lil buddy from the artic. Maybe you should go to work at the library or start selling avon.....

Comment

I think a forum moderator needs to lock and close this thread....

Comment

The "saddle" is not constantly pressurized If it failed you would know it immediately
                              shower spot not "potable"

If the customer is on board with it ... It's when sneaky stuff is done to screw a customer then whoever does it is
                              a total scum bag ...

and Don't shoot the "messenger"

You guys would be pretty shocked by what we had to do down in the "islands" when parts are weeks away ...

Comment

Originally posted by NoeEttica View Post
                                The "saddle" is not constantly pressurized If it failed you would know it immediately
                                shower spot not "potable"

If the customer is on board with it ... It's when sneaky stuff is done to screw a customer then whoever does it is
                                a total scum bag ...

and Don't shoot the "messenger"

You guys would be pretty shocked by what we had to do down in the "islands" when parts are weeks away ...
                                Sure it could be left pressurized.........the main valve left on and pressurized to the volume controls. I have set up several showers like that with Kohler valves.

Comment

Working...
                                X