X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A real chalange,i feel

Here ya go...this will allow the temp to stay set and water pressure to be supplied to multiple volume controls like handshower,ceiling rain can showerheads,wall showerheads,body sprays,etc etc, It will allow you to turn on all the functions at once...or just one at a time.

Heres the rough valve.
    KOHLER: Custom Showering: Performance Valves: MasterShower Valves: Showers: Bathroom

Here is the volume control to control each individual function.

KOHLER: Custom Showering: Performance Valves: Volume Control Valves: Showers: Bathroom

Comment

A grohe 2 way valve would have been used if the shower wasn't an afterthought. NO TILE DAMAGE. Closet has a wood panel out of site. .Thanks again Noettica.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        A grohe 2 way valve would have been used if the shower wasn't an afterthought. NO TILE DAMAGE. Closet has a wood panel out of site. .Thanks again Noettica.
        Next time try removing it all,installing the tee and then re install.....guess what? No tile damage. Guess what else???? No WATER DAMAGE 10 yrs(or sonner) from now from that half azzed joint.

Theres no excuse for not doing plumbing work correctly.......tile damage doesn't trump WATER DAMAGE. No way it would pass inspection anywhere.

Comment

***** stars on My customer reviews . *** on Yours Britt
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            ***** stars on My customer reviews . *** on Yours Britt
            What does that have to do with you violating codes and hacking in plumbing? I guess thats all you can say tho.....you cant defend that crappy work your doing.

You can try to make this thread about me but its you and your work thats the subject here.

Comment

Working...
            X