Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Pro

Anyone install Storm Pro sump pumps?
    I like Zoeller, but wondering how these work. I heard they are very quiet and save energy too.

Re: Storm Pro

Originally posted by nobackfall View Post
    I like Zoeller, but wondering how these work. I heard they are very quiet and save energy too.
    I checked them out but never tried one. I'm using Liberty Pumps for my residential sump pumps. I really like how the float sits tight against the pump.
    Liberty Pumps : Submersible Sump Pumps

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
      i checked them out but never tried one. I'm using liberty pumps for my residential sump pumps. I really like how the float sits tight against the pump.
      liberty pumps : Submersible sump pumps
      great picture !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        great picture !
        Yea he's one handsome looking buck!

Comment

Originally posted by nobackfall View Post
          They are made by Metropolitan Industries in Bolingbrook, IL. Good pumps with awesome switches. Give them a try. The battery backup systems are the best available.

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
            They are made by Metropolitan Industries in Bolingbrook, IL. Good pumps with awesome switches. Give them a try. The battery backup systems are the best available.
            No kidding, right here in Illinois huh. Did not know that. Someone told me they are very quiet and there 1/3 hp. pumps as good as other 1/2 hp. pumps.
            There back up systems do look good.
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X