Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sucker Born Every Minute

Amazon.com: PermaFLOW PF-07001 Never-Clog Drain: Home Improvement

Here's a wonderful new turd...lets make sure any blockages that were caught in a trap get on down the line.

Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

You know what's so funny about that? Just how many clogs have you actually had in the trap? For me it's about 60% under the stopper (hair clog) or the other 40% beyond the trap arm in the wall. I can't even remember the last time having a trap clog to clean. Anyway you're right, only a sucker would buy such a product.

Comment

They should do something like that on a toilet. They could put a set of cranks and peddles on the sides and you just spin it like a bike. No more clogging the toilet.

Comment

I can't help but think about those who dump grease into.

To tell the truth 3 weeks ago was the last trap blockage. This particular trap is going to have continued issues. It's on a water fountain in a gym and people are constantly dumping their protein shakes down it. The bacteria growth is amazing but is not venturing past the trap arm...yet.

Comment

The inventor came on here early on to pitch them. He was told just how impractical they were. He offered to send us samples for free to see what we thought. They are really well built plus IAPMO listed but my review remained unchanged.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

À clear trap is discusting eeewwww

Comment

What a great idea there are millions of sheep out there barrrrrrrr barrrrrrrrr and lots of money

Tony

Comment

I bet it could rewind at least 3 rolls of dental floss

Comment

Working...
                X