Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Sucker Born Every Minute Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Sucker Born Every Minute

    Amazon.com: PermaFLOW PF-07001 Never-Clog Drain: Home Improvement

    Here's a wonderful new turd...lets make sure any blockages that were caught in a trap get on down the line.

  • #2
    Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

    You know what's so funny about that? Just how many clogs have you actually had in the trap? For me it's about 60% under the stopper (hair clog) or the other 40% beyond the trap arm in the wall. I can't even remember the last time having a trap clog to clean. Anyway you're right, only a sucker would buy such a product.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

      They should do something like that on a toilet. They could put a set of cranks and peddles on the sides and you just spin it like a bike. No more clogging the toilet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

        I can't help but think about those who dump grease into.

        To tell the truth 3 weeks ago was the last trap blockage. This particular trap is going to have continued issues. It's on a water fountain in a gym and people are constantly dumping their protein shakes down it. The bacteria growth is amazing but is not venturing past the trap arm...yet.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

          The inventor came on here early on to pitch them. He was told just how impractical they were. He offered to send us samples for free to see what we thought. They are really well built plus IAPMO listed but my review remained unchanged.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

            À clear trap is discusting eeewwww

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

              What a great idea there are millions of sheep out there barrrrrrrr barrrrrrrrr and lots of money

              Tony

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Sucker Born Every Minute

                I bet it could rewind at least 3 rolls of dental floss

                Comment

                Working...
                X