it only took 3 or 4 years to sell 1 bidet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it only took 3 or 4 years to sell 1 bidet

One of my plumbing friends called me up yesterday and asked for a cheep toilet seat bidet finally. he claims to have been installing a number of toto's and finally a customer told him these thing are so great I hope to put one on every toilet in the house.

My rantings for all this time didn't do it . even his employee having a unit on his toilet didn't seal the deal.(his wife makes him take the bidet off the toilet if company comes over because she is embarassed to have one in her house).

These sales don't come easy and the profit is almost nonexistant but it is the most satisfing thing I do.

I hope it makes his life and his families life better and healthier.
    Last edited by saysflushable; 12-03-2011, 10:14 AM. Reason: can't spell

Re: it only took 3 or 4 years to sell 1 bidet

remember it took 2.5 years after giving one as a "gift" to finally install it.

i think little phoebe had a lot too do to speed up the process.

now i'm working on the second one i own.

phoebe is having fun with the remote control on the toto. might have to install it a foot higher.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I've only installed 1 in 25 years

Comment

news flash.

the $199.99 costco bidet is on special/ instant rebate for 164.99. that's a $35.00 instant savings.

guess what my parents are getting for the holidays

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

For some reason, Bidet's are just not popular around here at all. My dad's done 2 in 40 years.

Comment

i've done many old school stand alone bidets. compared to the new electric toilet seat bidets, those stand alone are dinosaurs. waste of space and lots of money, makes a good conversation piece and not bad for a foot washer.

the toilet seat bidets are the way to go and adapt to any toilet. the electric bidet seats are the ultimate in bidets and adapt to most toilets. the most challenging issue is supplying power to the seat. i advise the owner to plug it in temporally to an extension cord and test drive it before getting the gfi installed next to the toilet.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I've installed quite a few toilet seat bidets. Agree that they are much better than an original bidet.

Comment

Working...
              X