X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas bonus

I get jack sh!t Maybe this year I'll go all out with a shrimp flavor cup of noodles.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Ok but what are you giving your boss? Why is it always about you ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
        Ok but what are you giving your boss? Why is it always about you ?
        I gave him homemade cookies, plus a years hard work.

Comment

I added a Carhart canvas jacket with our co. logo to the employees. One for me too.

David

Comment

I think that should be considered very nice. Every company does it differently. If your company can afford more and the employees appreciate it then do it. We can not take it with us ! Most of the companies around me do not give that time off, you must be new construction and not service? I feel after being in this field for many years that our employees are very important. However with that said employees that take and do not give much back in return can take a long walk off of a short pier.

Comment

Been In this trade 25 years Union, Non union, employee and employer Ive been on all sides of this. Currently between trying to find a job and trying to get work on my own. Let me tell you . if 300 dollars and however many days pay is within your budget Then I think its a great bonus. Ive got nothing many a time Ive got 25 dollar certificates, a ham , a turkey, I got 1000 dollars too. I know people get thinking they deserve more but they should be grateful with what ever they get.

Comment

We got that last year, I Don't think i'd care to know what that cost him for the 20 something guys we have now.

Originally posted by Dhal22 View Post
                I added a Carhart canvas jacket with our co. logo to the employees. One for me too.

David
                No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

With 25 million people unemployed here in Obamaville id say having a job is a pretty nice bonus right now.
                  26+6=1

Comment

Finally at 53 y/o I will start my new job tomorrow with a State board of Education, 1 1/2 weeks off Christmas, 12 holidays year,Thanksgiving 2 days off, Spring break 1 week off all with pay, plus your sick days 12 year,vacation and 5 personal days. Man I been trying to get this for 10 years. Affordable B/C B/S insurance and retirement. Sound excited, I am. No more on call and having to work 55-60 hours week for a decent living. Also great pay for a plumber in Alabama. More family time and hunting and fishing.

Comment

Working...
                    X