X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mystry Tool

slide hammer for a specific application?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by nobackfall View Post
      A Johnny bolt cutter??
      i'm leaning towards that too. would be nice to drop it on top on the protruding bolt and use the slide action to clip off the excess for the china caps.

don't want to think how many thousands and thousands i've had to cut off with a tiny tim saw.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        i'm leaning towards that too. would be nice to drop it on top on the protruding bolt and use the slide action to clip off the excess for the china caps.

don't want to think how many thousands and thousands i've had to cut off with a tiny tim saw.

rick.
        It's not bad when I have to cut the bolt on the right side, it's when I switch to the left. My left hand is about worthless when it comes to stuff like that.lol

Comment

Knockulator valve adjusting tool version 5-s, we are on version 15-p so this one it obselete.

Comment

Originally posted by nobackfall View Post
            It's not bad when I have to cut the bolt on the right side, it's when I switch to the left. My left hand is about worthless when it comes to stuff like that.lol
            Multi-tool is the only way my friend!

Comment

Fetzer valve ball bearing adjuster. ( they're all ball bearings now)

Comment

Dead blow hammer?
                What is the provenance of this particular item?
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I purchased it because I had no idea what was ...It intrigued me ... LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X