Round or elongated ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round or elongated ?

Customer has a poor flushing Kholer one piece toilet. Will be ordering a toto ultramax.
    Plenty of clearance in front. Single Gal ,Her bedroom bath. Would You always go elongated,or round for a gal? Thanks Tool Ps ,She does have a boyfriend,doesn't live there.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Round or elongated ?

If there's room, I always go enlongated. They just look better and flush better in my opinion. According to the comparison charts though (MaP), the two-piece combination toilets nearly always flush better than the one-piece toilets.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Elongated, elongated, elongated.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

elongated if they fit.

round front typically clean better as there is less surface area for the limited bowl flush rim.

1 pc. kohler rialto toilets are junk. i've replaced more factory ballcocks on those than any other toilet out there. still sitting on a case of 50 factory kohler 1b1x ballcocks with the secondary float and brass shanks.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

TALL, ELONGATED!! Love mine..

Comment

Working...
          X